Contest Scoring Criteria is a Joke

Am I the only one that thinks that with the scarcity and rarity of Gold as well as Bazaar Badges, the scoring in contests should be better balanced?! 354 Gold = 1 Point towards a 1M Contest Goal?! 2 Measly points for every Badge Token?!

I just spent 24M+ Gold and that didn’t even get me to the First Progress Star.

And while Infected Areas are scored higher, there are not that many; as well as the fact that spawning depends on the game’s AI or whether you buy Viruses.

This imbalance in the In-Game economy is the reason why people get frustrated and leave. We’ve all seen the currency and skill cost manipulation before. This is not a sustainable economy. I spend decent money on the game, but this is an insulting return on my investment. I can guarantee you that it will be a long time before I buy another Gold or Stamina Deal.

King Mickey
Ruler of The Keyblade Corps
S18

12 Likes

I hate this contest as well. They are clearly forcing us to spend gold. And it’s not just some small amount. It’s hugeeeee

If they want to keep this kind of contest coming, they really should give us 1 more way to earn point beside spending gold and badge tokens (which most of us dont have much)

2 Likes

It really isn’t worth the cost.

Anyway, I noticed that the scoring you showed is different from that I have gotten in server15. May various scorings are there for servers(or players)?

1 Like

The scoring I got in servet15.

1 Like

It’s why I posted I’m from S18, but I check other servers and the disparity is still imbalanced.

1 Like

It’s even worse on server 1.

4 Likes

Yikes! That’s even more insane!

3 Likes

Scoring are perhaps diffrent in every contests (even co op) And It shouldnt be. Server like 22 went 400M last contest (co op) and s1 and s2 60M

1 Like

Look at sever’s 22 price.

U have to score 1Million not 10M

I counted, on s9 we need 100k badge bazaar tokens, 67 infected zones and 87M gold for getting 1M

Looking at the useful infomation given to us, I cannot understanf why the scoring of Gold and Badge Tokens are different among servers.
On the infected areas, number of unlocked areas is less on the young servers, so the scoring may change. On the other hand, the value of Gold / Badge Tokens is same among all servers. Why are there different scorings for the same contest…? I want to know, PerBlue.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s 1 Million. I corrected it but it’s still a tough goal for that scoring criteria.

if u really hoard u wouldnt struggle and sometimes it will happen that u wont complete all 5 tiers

Yeah I wholeheartedly agree with you. Badge Bazaar tokens are always frustrating

I cleared around 30 infected nodes on friday. I’m now at 34/67 with the event nearly over. The infection rate is also a joke. The criteria for this contest is bugged. I am also going to submit a bug report on this. This happens everytime this particular contest shows up. It should not be that difficult to achieve all tier rewards. Ranking vs other players is another matter and I don’t mind so much not getting high rankings. This is basically the worst criteria event outside of character specific ones that highlight very new characters (that the average player probably hasn’t developed enough to take advatage of scoring).

1 Like

From my experience, increasing rate of infected ateas may be about one area pet day, and additionally infection seems to be triggered by chstactets rank-ups or level ups (or both).

In the old days, virus infection item was sold as a bundle and one item produced three infected areas. I dont see it nowadays.

I feel contests are becoming harder and harder IMPLICITLY.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney