Contest Time in merged server

I’m from server 12 that just got merged to server 9.

Normally, after the time adjustment, contests should start now. But it say it will start in more than 5 hours from now

So, what I want to ask is, this is the new starting and ending time for every contest? Is it because of the merge???

I tried to look at the merge announcement but didn’t find anything about contests!

@Polaris, can we have some clarification about this case please? Thank you

Everything is 5 hours later.

And me (being very set in my ways) started spending diamonds and stamina… checked how many points I accumulated, just to find out the contest had not started :exploding_head:

OMG. We just have had a daily event for 30 minutes now… That’s way too late for my current timezone…

Normally, I’d complete all my dailies by now, so what’s the point of having daily event now???

Besides, there is no notification about these things…

I assume S9 is / was a US server - on S3 (US) our daily events have always started at this time. S12 must’ve not been :man_shrugging:

We had everything 6 hours earlier… contests and events… now it changed to this new timeframe… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: None of my guildmates has any idea about this… :frowning:

I think it should’ve been made clear that with the server changes the time slots would also change. 10am Amsterdam time worked really well for me. Now it’s 4pm and that means I can’t finalize the event in the morning.
Haven’t seen anything else that was affected, which is probably because I haven’t looked :flushed:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney