Cosmetic shop concept

Hi , I am a level 133 player and have been playing since the game came out, I personally love some of the ideas PB has launched in this game since I’ve played, now I’m here to give my new concept for a addition to the shop and some new tokens for the shop, my idea is for there to be a shop where you can buy cosmetics rather than having to spend money or wait to get the points in contest or.if you want in the shop you can buy the crates but also buy specific cosmetics , I mean think about it, borders, emblems, hero symbols, hero avatars, emotion, Disney emojis, at the bottom there could even be a guild border and emblem spot, I think this would make it a lot easier for players to get cosmetics , do you? ( I don’t know how to make a voting thing so real me if you think its a good idea in the comments please, ty) , along with the shop there will be tokens, you can also use gems if you need to, these gems will be available through vaimpaighn via raiding or fighting, you get x2 the tokens for clearing infected spots as well, and the shop will be available to players as soon as they reach team level 16 , I think this is a great concept and will make players look different and cooler, tell me what you think and vote yes or no in the comments. Thanks for reading, if you would like to friend me in the game my name is puppy lola and I am in server 2, again thank you for reading my concept. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

2 Likes

That would be a great way to get the alternate costumes easier. I just hope PerBlue makes more costumes, again.

Agreed, more costumes

i totally love the idea and they do need more costumes. Like with rapunzel they can have her with her short hair or mulan in her warrior outfit.

Belle: in here yellow iconic ball gown
Simba/Nala: adult form

1 Like

Pls don’t revive this topic but you know that PB scrapped of making costumes anymore

That might ruined the timeline in the game

didnt know that thanks for info

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney