Cosmetics Collections Preview!

Wow. This is awesome.

So will Elsaā€™s other emojis be released with this feature? They are still missing after a few months

1 Like

Oh so would we have to unlock Pooh emojis through collections now?

Cuando salen las notas del parche 1.17 ???

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with having emojis and borders in crates alongside events, but hero avatars and badgesā€¦Disappointing, nothing else to say :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

March 30th

Elsa doesnā€™t have any other emojis. Thatā€™s all that was provided to us.

Question: I have a few duplicate emojis earned as contest prizes, etc. Will these duplicate emojis that I already have, be converted into Reward Level points?

3 Likes

Oh. That is sad

Wow Iā€™m really excited for this update is going to be really cool.

Who asked for this?!?

Please stop finding new ways to gouge players and fix the myriad of things wrong with the game.

You cannot tell us ā€œwe are listening,ā€ and continue to pile on these for-profit add-ons.

4 Likes

Immediately hiddenā€¦ nothing offensive was written, and it was on-topicā€¦

2 Likes

This was the offensive part

Will this include old costume because I really want Nick Wildeā€™s police uniform

1 Like

Itā€™ll include all costumes.

There are only 7 anyways

3 Likes

Hmm. Interesting. Iā€™m not entirely happy with it. But ut looks good-ish. Only the future will tell if this will be really good. Might ask how many diamonds this will cost? Or is it only a consumable?

2 Likes

Cosmetics are supposed to be a nice reward for heavy spenders contest winners that donā€™t actually affect gameplay. It allowed you to reward them without increasing the gap between free players and spenders. But now collecting enough of them gives a decent stat boost, one of which is attack speed (which is very important in a one hit wonder meta). And they can now be bought through deals. Right.

If anyone needs me, Iā€™ll be outside banging my head against the wall.

11 Likes

Are we all gonna ignore the fact that there are 104 hero avatars instead of 98?

I see you guys are testing 6 heroes at the moment. And I think I know who they areā€¦

11 Likes

I know these cosmetic collections from Portal Quest and was hoping we get them here.

Does that mean we will see new costumes then after all @Polaris? Otherwise it will be missing a huge part.

They did this in Portal Quest and suddenly every hero had like 3 different costume options all of a sudden. Bit of overkill, but we do need more costumes here.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney