Costume threads should be generic not character specific

Was watching a YouTube video and the commentor mentioned why costume threads are not just generic ? You earn 100 and then you can unlock what costume you want.

I’m sure some of you have noticed you might be short on elasti girl threads but when’s the last time her threads were in a contest ?

There is no purpose to have characters to have specific threads the costumes are just cosmetic, you gain no adavantage so just allow us to pick our own costume we want to unlock

2 Likes

While I understand what you are saying, imo, it is more logically to have various threads for all the different heroes. How do you think the same threads would craft Rex’s out fit our Elastigirl’s? One is color coded and one is Rainbows!

1 Like

I don’t think you understand, what’s the colour coded thing you going on about got to do with it ?

In contests you earn specific character threads just make them non character specific then you can craft what you want when you reach 100 total.

Your looking too much into it it’s simple to implement

1 Like

The point here isn’t logic by aesthetics, it’s logic by economics.

If players are rewarded with threads through only one method, contests, then the threads should be universal for any character with alternate costumes. That way, players are given the freedom to invest in any alternate costume they wish.

Should they choose to have threads be character-specific, then it’d be more economically balanced for players to have access to these specific threads through another method outside of contests. Ideally, a market that exchanges gold or diamonds for threads.

As of now, threads made available are not within a player’s ability to choose.

1 Like

I do understand why you are saying that.

It may be really annoying when you are almost there to complete a costume then suddenly the threads may not be available for a long time because new ones will replace the old one. Perblue should really provide ways to complete old costumes while prioritizing new ones for the contest. That’s why players are asking for a Thread Shop.

Personally, what I want to suggest is that if Perblue doesn’t want to add another shop at the market, they should at least include selling threads at the Black Market and at the Mega Mart so that players who haven’t completed the old costume may be able to finish it through the said shops.

Many players ignore costume threads because of the lack of its availability and almost not obtainable. There are plenty of players who aren’t always successful at the contests.

2 Likes

Um, Polaris has said that a thread shop will be available once they release more costumes…hmm possible from tokens… From Invasion!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Can you put a link to what Polaris had said?

Uhhhhh, maybe. I will have to surf though, cuz not sure where it was said.

Edit: I cannot find it, but I swear I saw it somewhere.

Okay, I searched for it and I also couldn’t find it so maybe a thread shop would still be far from its possibility.

I found something :slight_smile:

Okay, he didn’t mention about having a thread shop but that’s a relief by the way. :grinning:

1 Like

I agree with the original poster. I think it makes sense for costume threads to be generic, meaning you just need a specific quantity to unlock the costume for the hero. For one, this should be the easiest thing to unlock in the game. Many players are hardcore Disney fans. One of the easiest and rewarding experiences you can do to your hero would be to customize the characters. I think people, young and old, would like to see their favorite Disney character as they see them or remember them from movies

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney