Costume Threads

I understand the idea behind costume threads and I think it works well.

That said, I would suggest a slight tweak. Instead of having a single thread per hero, it would be nice if the thread was global (works for any hero, but all heroes cost x thread). As it stands, everybody will end up having the same costumes at the same time because there isn’t a choice. If it was a shared thread, we would get different choices as players choose their favorite hero / costume and it will be more meaningful.

Food for thought.

11 Likes

Agree with this 100%, threads should be universal and 1-time use. That way it is up to us to make the hard decision of which costume we want, and to give us at least some originality.

1 Like

Totally agree, hopefully per blue listens now that its early, I would love to have a custome for my favorite hero instead of just the one offered.

Dis sounds like a good idea. :+1:

Yea…l like it

I was going to start a topic about setting a “target” thread so the contest reward could be individualized. But this is so much easier and elegant. Bump! @Polaris Anyone thought about this over at PB?

This would create a diversity of owned costumes and people who are stuck on 95/100 have a chance to complete their costumes…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney