Count Dracula | C. Concept

During October, I am creating a series of Castlevania concepts to celebrate Halloween. It’s a great series of games, I highly recommend playing them. To start off, I thought I’d begin with the series’ main antagonist, the infamous vampire himself.

Dracula Vlad Tepes (Castlevania)

CountDracula
3 Star Frontline Tank

“It is not by my own power that I am resurrected. It is a greed of humanity which calls me back. And thus, by might, I rule. Might becomes the one and only justice in this world!”

Basic Attack: Dracula attacks with Hellfire, shooting several fireballs.
Hellfire%20Alucard

(I couldn’t find one of him, this is Alucard using it. Ignore the pillar of light.)

Entrance: Dracula sits on a throne holding a wine glass, before standing up and throwing it aside.
Victory: He laughs triumphantly.
Defeat: He falls away, enveloped in flame.

White: Immortality

(SP Growth)

Damage done to Dracula is doubled. Whenever his HP drops to 0, he revives with full HP and grants himself and his allies X Basic Damage.

If Dracula revives with full energy, his allies gain invincibility for 6 seconds and he uses “Demonic Meggido” for twice the usual damage.

Dracula cannot revive if he has no allies.

Green: Demonic Meggido

ReziedMeggidoGIF

My apology for the weird gif, it’s the only one I could find. :frowning_face:
(BD Growth - Fantastic Dmg :sparkles:)

Dracula unleashes a powerful explosion on the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies and himself.

Blue: Dark Inferno

Dark%20Inferno%20Alucard

(Also Alucard)
(BD Growth - Fantastic Dmg :sparkles:)

Dracula sends forth two great balls of fire at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage with each hit and scaring them for 6 seconds.

The Scare has a chance to fail on enemies over level X.

Purple: Dark Lord

(Level Growth)

Dracula receives X damage from every attack dealt to allies.

This has a reduced effect on damage dealt by enemies over level X.

Friendships

Dracula/Madam Mim

dialogue_madam_mim
“Delightfully Evil”
+X Basic Damage
Dracula is able to use “Dark Inferno” while transformed, stunned, or silenced
While disabled, Dracula’s Max HP is lowered by 5*S%

Dracula/Hades

hades
“Styx and Bones”
+X Reality to allies when Dracula revives
“Dark Lord” receives 15*S% more damage

Trivia

• Dracula was originally a human named Mathias Cronqvist. After the death of his beloved, Elisabetha, he used the Crimson Stone to become immortal and defy God.

• The name “Mathias Cronqvist” is taken from “Matthias Corvinus”, a relative of Vlad the Impaler.
  • He was finally defeated in the year 1999. Soma Cruz, the main protagonist of Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow, inherited his powers.

• In Dawn of Sorrow, Soma is the final boss of the post-game “Julius Mode”. Once his first form is defeated, his name changes to “Dracula” and he transforms into a large purple demon (a form used by Dracula in another game).

Soma%20Dracula

• A while after becoming a vampire, he met a woman named Lisa who reminded him of Elisabetha. They had a son together before she was falsely accused of being a witch, and crucified. This enraged Dracula, causing him to declare war on humanity.
    • Their son, Adrian Farenheit Tepes, witnessed his mother’s death. While dying, she told him not take his anger out on humans, as their lives were already hard. This changed his thinking and led him to disagree with his father, later taking the name “Alucard” to show that he stood for the opposite beliefs. The two eventually came to blows.
      • Alucard debuted in Castlevania III, and starred in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Credit to castlevania.fandom.com/ for information used in the trivia.

My sincere apologies, but as I’m rushing to make decent concepts at a faster than usual pace, as well as write FG updates, manage my PM’s, and move cross-country, I don’t have the time to write the “counters” and “synergies” sections.
However, I can theorize that he’d stand up fantastically against heroes like Beast or Quorra, and lose effectiveness when paired with healers and defense-boosters.

The likely next character is Death, followed by Shanoa. My favorites are those from the DS games (and Alucard!), but if anyone has a favorite, I’ll take a look. :smiley:

14 Likes

Very nice concept! I liked it, especially the Friendships, and skill names - I’m a sucker for any skills that have “Megido” in the name - huge SMT fan here! :grin:

I also liked the Trivia section! If I weren’t so burned out after creating a concept, I probably would follow in your footsteps and include bits of trivia too

And don’t worry too much about counters/synergies; focus on what you need to do :wink:

If it makes you feel better, I usually don’t include counters/synergies myself, if only because typing the entire concept takes a long time in of itself to create

1 Like

Very nice concept :smiley:
Love all the different parts of it!
Especially the synergies and counters!
I can’t wait to see your next concept :grin:

1 Like

I’m honored to state you have received 10 :heart: 's :slight_smile:

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney