2 Likes

What characters should I do next, I want to hear what you guys suggest

Damage: Anna, kim possible, Tarzan, Mr. Big
Control: Jafar, Dr. Facilier, mama Odie, Screenslaver, yzma
Tank: mater, latso, kronk, quasimodo
Support: lilo, Edna, snow white

Are you going to do 1 or more of these this week

1 Like

I will definitely try one of yours this week, I actually had plans for one of the characters you want me to do so it should be done soon, just need to figure out what I want to do with them entirely

I really don’t know. Maybe Mary Poppins.

1 Like

I’m sorry if my hero concepts take a while to make, I try to make the characters I make relevant to there movies so they feel like they can actually be a part of this game, I do have a lot of fun with it but sometimes I trouble on what the character will do and act sometimes so I just wanted to let you know so you guys wonder what’s going on. @Prince_Aamir @Drone_IX

Villain: Dr. Facilier - ‘Princess and the Frog’
A back_line control villain who uses the power of his friends on the other side to get his way on the battlefield.

Stars: 3

Quote: “Your in my world now, not your world.”

White Skill: Aren’t What You Ain’t
Dr. Facilier tricks a random enemy and turns them into something different (ex. a frog) for 10 seconds, he can only do this once per enemy. While the enemy is turned, they will still be able to attack and you will still be able to attack them but their attacks are reduced to 15%. This effect won’t work if the enemy is above level X.

Green Skill: Shadow Play
Normal Damage. Dr. Facilier summons his shadow and makes it attack the furthest enemy from behind occasionally stuning them for 3 seconds, the shadow disappears after 6 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Blue Skill: Playing the Cards
Dr. Facilier brings out his cards and makes a deal with one of his enemies causing them to be charmed for 5 seconds. The charm has a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Purple Skill: Turning the Tables
Every time Dr. Facilier gets any debuffs from his enemies, it increases 75% of his attack speed. This has a chance to fail if enemies is above level X.

Styles:
Entrance: Random symbols fly around him then dissolve revealing Dr. Facilier.

Victory: Dr. Facilier bangs down his staff to the ground while giving a evil simile.

Defeat: Dr. Facilier falls back resulting in his hat falling off with a look of disbelief.

Friendships:
Ursula: There friendship disk would be called “Double Deal” and it would allow Dr. Facilier’s “Aren’t What You Ain’t” skill to now be able to be used on two enemies at once.

Sally: Their friendship disk would be called “Voodoo Casting” and it would allow Dr. Facilier’s “Shadow Play” skill to poison enemies.

(Character recommended by: @Prince_Aamir)

5 Likes

Oh its alright friend, take ur time. And just have fun making ur concepts. :wink:

1 Like

I had made some changes to all of my old hero concepts, I hope you enjoy some of the changes I’ve made :grin:

1 Like

Dats cool my dude. :+1:

1 Like

It’s called “buff” because a debuff is a good thing. Also “You aren’t what you ain’t” means you are who you are because no+no=yes

1 Like

What I was trying to say for his “Turning the Tables” skill is that when he gets something negative like decrease in speed in power or speed, that’s when it works. Also for “Aren’t what you ain’t” I was trying to use a lyric from “Friends on the other side” when Prince Naveen got turned into a frog. I will make some changes to make it sound better, thanks for the advice

Maybe belle should have a friendship with Jack Jack

Why tho I don’t get that.

What is it that you don’t get?

Oh wow those drawings were really good! I love the Pooh one!

3 Likes

And he did it again.

@KayIa Who did what again? I’m confused?

What do you mean you did this one before me? I understand that you could have made a skill set for Lightning McQueen but I made these on my own and I don’t copy anyone if that’s what your getting at.

I just checked, you did your concept Ten days ago. This one was done December. You were not even on forums when this skill set was released. Do not spout nonsense plz. It is fine that you did the concept, but yours was not done first.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney