CowardWhisper8’s Hero Concepts

This is going to be where all my ideas of heroes I made are going to be from now on. Now I know this isn’t a original idea of making a topic with only someone’s hero ideas but I just felt like organizing all my ideas in one place would make sense and make it easier for people to see. I hope you enjoy the ideas I have made.

*If you have anything that you think is odd about one of my ideas and you want to talk to me about it, I’ll be happy to hear what you’ll say.

*You can also recommend me characters to do that you want to see turned into heroes

6 Likes

Hero: Sora - ‘Kingdom Hearts’
A front-line damage hero who uses the power of the keyblade to set out across worlds to get rid of his enemies.

Stars: 3

Quote: “My friends are my power and strength!”

White Skill: Finishing Strike
Normal Damage. Sora hits the weakest enemy 3 times each dealing X damage then does a final strike that deals X damage. (The last hit that he does causes more damage than the first 3 hits)

Green Skill: Counter Attack
Normal Damage. Sora has a chance to block an enemy that hits him and hit them back causing X damage and a chance to stun the enemy. The stun has a chance to fail with enemies under level X.

Blue Skill: Magic Spells
Fantastic Damage. Sora targets an enemy and uses one of his three spells on them, fire (having a chance to burn the enemy), blizzard (having a chance to freeze the enemy), and thunder (having a chance to stun the enemy). Each effect last for 3 seconds, the effects may have a chance to fail with enemies under level X.

Purple Skill: Friend Protector
Now when Sora uses “Counter Attack” he can sometimes block an ally from being damaged.

Entrance: Sora jumps from out of the sky and points his keyblade towards the enemies before getting into his fighting position.

Victory: Sora does his relaxed pose while smiling.

Defeat: Sora’s keyblade disappears out of his hand and he looks disappointed.

Friendships:
Jack Sparrow: In Kingdom Hearts Sora and Jack Sparrow are good friends so it would only make sense for them to have a friendship. Their disk would be called “Far Out Adventurers” and it will allow Sora‘s “Finishing Strike” and “Counter Attack” to gain X energy.

Mickey Mouse: Their disk would be called “Curing Light” and it would allow Sora’s “Friend Protector” to heal the ally Sora has protected by X HP.

12 Likes

Hero: Nemo & Dory - ’Finding Nemo’
A mid-ranged support hero who uses the help of there pelican friend Nigel to help others however they can.

Stars: 1

Quote: “I’m Dory. I’m Nemo. Nemo. That’s a nice name.”

White Skill: MINE!
Fantastic Damage. Nemo and Dory get chased by a bunch of seagulls which also fly right into the enemies dealing X damage for every seagull (10 in all) they get hit by.

Green Skill: Whale Call
Dory creates a loud call silencing the three closest enemies for 5 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail with enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Fish Breath
Normal Damage. Nigel, the pelican, breathes out a fishey smell at the enemies that deals X damage for over 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: Lucky Fin
Nemo raises his lucky fin allowing multiple allies to be healed by X HP or allowing one allie to have extra strength and defense. This has a chance to fail if the allies are above level X.

Entrance: Nigel flies into position then opens his mouth to reveal Nemo and Dory.

Victory: Nemo and Dory jump happily in Nigel’s mouth.

Defeat: Nigel stops flying and falls to the ground

Frendships:
Judy Hopps: Their disk would be called “Helping No Matter What” and it will allow to Nemo and Dory to use “Lucky Fin” after the battle ends.

Moana: Their disk would be called “Fish Out of Water” and it would allow Nemo and Dory’s “Lucky Fin” to shield allies when it is used on them no matter what they get.

9 Likes

Hero: Belle - ’Beauty and the Beast’
A mid-range control hero who uses the help of her enchanted friends to help mop the floors with their enemies.

Stars: 2

Quote: “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want it more than I can tell!”

White Skill: Chips Rescue
Fantastic Damage. Belle has Chip come in with a giant woodcutter that chops through all the enemies dealing X damage.

Green Skill: Abra Burst
Normal Damage. Belle uses Lumeire to create a line of fire that goes towards an enemy dealing X damage and having a low chance of causeing burning damage to enemies under level X.

Bule Skill: Hot Tea
Fantastic Damage. Belle has Mrs. Potts pour steaming hot tea on one of the enemies dealing X damage and having a chance of causing burning damage to enemies under level X.

Purple Skill: Turning Time
Belle uses Cogsworth to slow down time causing the enemies speed to slow down by 20% and enemies attacks to slow down by 20% for 10 seconds, this may be able to fail with enemies who are under level X.

Entrance: Belle walks in reading a book then puts it away once in position.

Victory: She takes out her book from earlier and continues to read it.

Defeat: She gets knocked back, falling in to a sitting position, and drops what she is holding.

Friendships:
Merida: Their disk would be called “The Adventurer Inside” and it will allow Belle to stun enemies when using “Chips Rescue.”

Elsa: Their disk would be called “Discovering New Potentially” and it would allow “Turning Time” to freeze enemies for 5 seconds.

8 Likes

Hero: Kermit the Frog - ‘The Muppet Show’
A back-line support hero who uses his banjo, and the craziness of his friends, to help his allies in battle.

Quote: “It’s not easy being green!”

White Skill: Rainbow Connection
Kermit makes a soothing melody that heals his whole team for X HP each for 2 seconds.

Green Skill: Electric Mayhem
Fantastic Damage. Kermit calls the Electric Mayhem and makes it hit 3 different enemies, having it also knock back the enemies. This has a chance to miss if enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: Muppet Chaos
Kermit tries to control the chaos by stunning all enemies for 3 seconds. This has a chance to fail when the to enemies is above level X.

Purple Skill: Motivational Tune
Kermit gives his whole team +X Skill points every time he uses “Rainbow Connection.”

Entrance: Kermit walks in focusing on playing his song with his banjo.

Victory: Kermit strums his banjo calmly.

Defeat: Kermit gets frustrated and stops playing his banjo.

Friendships:
Miguel: Their disk would be called “Soothing Melody” and it would give Kermit X armor every time he uses “Rainbow Connection.”

Sulley: Their disk would be called “Breaking a Smile” and it allows “Rainbow Connection” to have a chance to charm an enemy for 5 seconds.

9 Likes

Hero: Agent P - ‘Phineas and Ferb’
A mid-ranged damage hero who uses his master agent skills to take down his enemies.

Quote: “Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!”

White Skill: Hover Crash
Normal Damage. Agent P gets on his hover jet and drives through all the enemies dealing X danger to each of them.

Green Skill: Hat Toss
Normal Damage. Agent P throws his hat at a random enemy dealing X damage. After it hits the first enemy it hits to other random enemies dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Judo Grapple
Normal Damage. Agent P uses his grappling hook to grapple the furthest enemy then punches them 3 times dealing X damage each time.

Purple Skill: Pressure Points
Now ‘Hat Toss’ and ‘Judo Grapple’ stun enemies for 5 seconds, the stun has a chance to fail to enemies above level X.

Entrance: Agent P comes down from the sky using his jet pack and gets ready to fight.

Victory: Agent P looks happy but is ready to fight again so he gets back into position.

Defeat: When Agent P gets hit, he tries to act like a normal platypus to be in disguise.

Friendships:
Chief Bogo: Their disk would be called “Agent Duty’s” and it will allow Agent P to steal energy from enemies when using “Hat Toss.”

Darkwing Duck: Their disk would be called “Don’t Forget Your Grapple” and it will allow Agent P to stun enemies longer.

11 Likes

Hero: Winnie the Pooh - ‘The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh’
A back-line control hero how uses his mind (mostly his honey) to help in every way he can.

Stars: 3

Quote: “Oh, bother!”

(Every time Pooh uses his honey it’s supposed to be the equivalent of how Frozone uses his ice to freeze the enemies, so when I use the word sticking when Pooh uses his honey to attack, what I really mean is that it stops the enemies from doing anything.)

White Skill: Bee-utiful Honey
Fantastic Damage. Pooh throws honey at all the enemies sticking them for 4 seconds, the honey also attracted bees dealing X damage to each enemy. The sticking has a chance to last for 1 second when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: To Delicious
Pooh eats his honey healing himself by X HP.

Blue Skill: Sharing to Care
Pooh randomly throws honey at somebody, if it hits an ally it heals them by X HP, if it hits an enemy it sticks them for 2 seconds. The sticking has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Energizing Flavor
Now ‘To Dealious’ and ‘Sharing to Care’ when used on Pooh or an ally, it will give them X Skill points.

Entrance: Pooh slowly comes down from the sky while eating his hunny.

Victory: Pooh is happy and continues eating his hunny.

Defeat: Pooh’s ballon pops making him fall to the floor.

Friendships:
Yax: Their disk would be called “Blinding Taste” and it will allow Pooh to blind enemies when using “Bee-utiful Honey” and “Sharing to Care.”

The Mad Hatter: Their disk would be called “Think Think Think” and it make bees attack enemies for the length the enemies are stuck when using “Sharing to Care.”

13 Likes

I’d say the only weird thing with Sora is that Strike Raid does fantastic damage and magic does normal damage, seems like they should be the other way round

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out for me, I’ll change it so it makes sense now.

1 Like

Hero: Bolt - ‘Bolt’
A front-line damage hero who uses his super powers, and his normal dog powers, to knock his enemies down.

Quote: “Easy won’t be part of the equation.”

White Skill: Super Bark
Fantastic Damage. Bolt uses his powerful bark to knock back the first three enemies that are in front of him, the bark also inflicts X damage to those enemies.

Green Skill: Heat Vision
Fantastic Damage. Bolt uses his heat vision on the weakest enemy dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Playing Cute
Bolt uses his adorable cuteness to charm an enemy for 6 seconds. The charm has a chance to fail with enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Super Speed
When Bolt’s HP is at 50%, his attack speed increases by X%.

Entrance: Bolt runs into his position, when he gets into his position plasm beams form around him.

Victory: Bolts woofs happily while his logo on his side shines.

Defeat: Bolt whimpers, curling up while laying on the floor.

Friendships:
Dash: Their disk would be called “Family Super Dog” and it will allow Bolt to X energy before the battle starts.

Finnick: Their disk would be called “Small But Big Hearted” and it will allow Bolts “Super Bark” to have a chance to silence enemies.

8 Likes

I would like a bolt-finnick disk

1 Like

Hero: Lightening McQueen - ‘Cars’
A mid-line damage hero who uses his lightening fast speed to mow down his enemies

Quote: “I wanted to give the folks a little sizzle!”

White Skill: Race to the Finish
Lightening McQueen speeds right into an enemy in the front-line dealing X damage and decreasing there attack and movement speed by 50%, he also has a chance to knock back the enemy when they are level X or lower.

Green Skill: I am Speed
Lightening McQueen when his HP is below 75% he focuses on becoming faster and increases his movement by 400% and has a chance to have a 200% increase in attack speed, the chances of his attack speed increasing are higher when the enemies are level X or lower.

Blue Skill: Ka-Chow
Lightening McQueen flashes his side lights blinding enemies for 5 seconds, the blind has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Another Lap
When Lightening McQueen uses “Race to the Finish” he has a chance to do it again to another enemy only dealing X damage and decreasing there attack and movement speed by 25%, it has a higher chance for him to do it again when the enemy is level X or lower.

Styles:
Entrance: Lightening McQueen drives and slightly drifts to stop into his position in battle with dust flying behind him.

Victory: Lightening McQueen gives his signature “Ka-Chow!” as he let’s his logo shine.

Defeat: Lightening McQueen lays flat on the floor looking like he can’t go on.

Friendships:
Shank: Their disk would be called “Last One There” and it would increase the percentage of movement speed and attack speed Lightening McQueen gets when using “I am Speed”.

Dash: Their disk would be called “Fastest Things Alive” and it would Lightening McQueen to dodge attacks every 7 seconds.

8 Likes

Now dis is amazing!

(20 characters)

1 Like

Hero: Anger - ‘Inside Out’
A mid-line damage hero who uses his short temper to leave his enemies in flames.

Quote: “Can I say the cursed word now!”

White Skill: Hot Headed
Fantastic Damage. Anger gets furious and shots fire out of his head dealing X damage to the 3 closest enemies and causes X damage during the duration of the fire for 5 seconds.

Green Skill: Fighting Words
Fantastic Damage. Anger has some “unpleasant” words flying towards an enemy dealing X damage and knocking them back.

Blue Skill: Mad Memories
Anger throws an angry memory orb towards an enemy dealing X damage, it also decreases attack speed for 25% and silences them, the effects have a chance to fail for enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Angry Thoughts
Anger and his allies do more damage who are under 25% HP, this effect is reduced when enemies are over level X.

Styles:
Entrance: Anger walks in with a newspaper and once he gets into position, throws the newspaper away.

Victory: Anger gives an angry smile as he rubs his hands.

Defeat: Anger acts a little surprised before looking furious.

Friendships:
Hades: Their disk would be called “Short Tempered” and it would allows Angers “Hot Head” skill to steal HP from enemies.

Yax: Their disk would be called “Lighten up” and it would allow Anger’s attack speed to increase when using “Hot Headed.” (Thank you @Prince_Aamir for the suggestion)

4 Likes

What are you talking about?

What about a friendship with yax it could be called lighten up

1 Like

You need to choose trial teams.

Don’t tell me you drew those!!!

1 Like

I did draw some of them, yes

Thank you, I appreciate it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney