Creep Surge Gold Decrease Update

Seems so.
From district 15 I should get like 10M gold.

A 25% reduction probably wouldn’t; a 50% reduction, maybe. Whales who’ve been buying stamina to keep most of their roster ranked up may find they no longer have the gold for that many heroes. (Which may be PerBlue’s intention, even if I don’t agree with it.)

And those who have been participating and clearing high-power districts, assuming they keep participating fully, might shift to lower-power districts where they get more gold relative to the power they use. This, in turn, will decrease the number of points generated and lower the number of tiers completed, resulting in a lower percentage multiplier at the end of surge.

Also, given the huge difference in the payout rate between districts now, I worry that it’s very likely Musk’s claim of some districts awarding less gold than weaker districts may turn out to be true, after all.

This isn’t really the correct topic for that question, but
 Update 3.4.10, which should be later this month, is planned to have a refresh; they ended up not having time for a refresh last month, despite their plans for one then.

1 Like

Ran similar surge and got 115M gold, before it was 200M gold.

So yes, bit of big change for long term.

I hope that’s enough to get triple port event, at least for Halloween.

1 Like

I believe the reduction is 50% at least. Before, when I cleared district 1 or 2, I got around 12M with no bonus. Now, I get 6M :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: such desperate move to force others to spend

2 Likes

Its 50 percent minimum but I feel its more

Sorry but the whales will just buy gold deals and get around it all it does is hurr those that are f2p or p2w but not a whale its totally unfair and disrespectful to the majority of players. Its also extremely unfair to s1 the server that was here the longest they are punishing there longest serving players the most!!! What a joke!!!

How were the stats of what is defined majority or minority reviewed by for such as change
 all servers data collected and reviewed as one giant data collection or a server by server review? I agree with most here , you not helping older servers one bit (maintaining player satisfaction is not done by taking away resources but creating/changing currencies of items around so they can spend it more to help build their toons via resources they get in game, not making everything pay pay pay as there is a limit whales are willing to spend from those talk and see talking).

If was based on all servers combined, what happened the advice you give us all the time when we complain all offers are different on different servers and in quote “you can’t compare things between servers as equal and a whole as each is it’s own economy system”. #sorrycanteatcakeandhave2

And don’t say we don’t need all toons leveled up, as they are needed for friendship, campaign etc and to prevent what can be seen as belittling other player comments by other players on forums like this (which some can say belittling seen as a form of harassment , just saying which is against rules of forums last time checked :wink:)

The_Fox_GhostRegular

1d

I’m just saying that’s kinda on you since you have high damage dealers which were popular at the time Demona was released

In Kermit/Gonzo the only popular one was Kermit, the one who can’t deal any damage at all

Belittling is not really harassment if it’s not done on a consistent basis :wink:

If harassment means you’ve been subjected to aggressive pressure or intimidation, then I did not harass you. I wasn’t aggressive with my statement, I was simply pointing out how your claims are not a valid argument.

I suggest we continue in a PM, to not further derail this topic.

1 Like

My point to the post before was to the person feeling bad that 40 boosts did nothing to them not to feel bad when 101 boosts did nothing for me, that’s all it was about. And you took it as my teams were just not good enough, which was not the point to my post at all.

Just because you got the regular status , doesn’t mean you are the many from newark. Belittling others is still is bad even if not consistent to be considered harrassment by the legal term, why said some may consider it, not that it is entirely.

My point more to this post above was more about the gold situation than anything else. And I will not take to pm Becuase we clearly will agree to disagree on too much things that it’s not worth anyones time or further posting about it, but good luck in game and will end it there.

Okay then. I understand a little bit more now. I don’t see why you didn’t say so sooner, though :man_shrugging:

Don’t be scared to correct me. I’m not that kind of person to react so childishly when proven incorrect.

It’s not the regular status :yawning_face:

I don’t judge people based on status, I judge people based on character.

I didn’t talk to you like that because I looked down to you. I talked to you like that because you say that you’re stuck on a stage when you can easily (even as F2P) get out of a stage by upgrading some of the heroes used in the campaign.

But you had to “tattle” on me in the process, right? :neutral_face:

Sure

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney