Stars: :star: :star:
Enters: Walks in smiling weirdly
Dies: falls in a puddle of molasses
Wins: lightning strikes as she laughs maniacally

Basic hit: cruella whaps a random enemy with her purse dealing damage

White skill: evil laugh
Cruella cackles evil and stuns the closest enemy for 10 seconds

Green skill: A little help
Cruella calls her assistants (jasper and Horace) to the field. Each of them chases a dog around the screen for 7 seconds, and gives cruella a shield for that amount of time

Blue skill: Money bribe
Cruella pulls out her check book and writes a check, the rips it up screams, dealing x damage

Purple skill: a new coat
Cruella pulls out the sketch of her new dress, then it grows on her, giving all allies x energy

Red skill: stormy temper
Cruella screams and stomps in a rage tantrum. This takes away half of all enemies energy

Friends

Queen of hearts
Blistering Fury
Adds energy given to allies by 10 in A New Coat
Takes away 10 more energy from enemies in Stormy Temper

Yzma
Crooked smile
Adds an extra enemy to Evil Laugh
Deals x more damage in Money Bribe

Red skill has to be passive

Right, srry. Not familiar with red skills yet, started my server 1 acc 90 days ago and im only lvl 84 there, my main acc is 22 where they don’t have red skills so. But thank you

Idk what i should make it

Purple does too.

I will give more feedback later but it should be in the hero concept category.

@everyone what does passive mean? People keep saying that (not only on this topic, but in a lot) certain skills are “passive” but idk what that means. Plz help

A passive is like a new effect (not animation) of a skill, just an example

Ohhhhhh ok. Thank you very much @LetsGetDangerousBro

1 Like

Like take Ralph’s purple for example. You never see an animation play, but he’s still healing- passive. Or Mr. Incredible buffs his own core stats. Passive. Just a few examples.

Here is my feedback. It is a creative concept, but here are a few things.
First, never post 2 or more concepts in the same day. Think about them and make sure that they are as good as you can make them.

Always include an image of who you are talking about. With what she does, she does not seem like a support hero. She is more of a damage or control hero.

These skills are always passive. The purple is the only thing that makes her a support hero. When heroes take enemies’ energy it is called an energy steal.

I recommend looking at other good concepts and concept makers and following a similar format for a little while. Then come back to making concepts yourself. I would say that this is pretty good for a first concept though.

Ok. I will thx @Imagineer_V

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney