Daisy duck

DAISY DUCK

Daisy is a back-line “control” hero. Daisy will be available in the Diamond Crates on all servers.

Skills

fashion & beautify
Daisy makes a sassy figure . Charming two enemies , removing buffs from them and increasing the charm duration per buff.
Daisy always choose enemies who have buff.

Flower bouquet
Disney pick out the flower bouquet which Donald gave her . Smelling it and healing herself then throw it at a enemy & Dealing damage to them .

Pretty things
Daisy brings gift boxes At the start of each wave , she place the gifts in random places , when the boxes reach 0 hp.They will be opened , healing nearby allies and dealing damage to enemies .

losing temper
Every time an enemy miss daisy charm , daisy lost her temper and shout at enemy , dealing true damage to them.

It’s all about me
Every few seconds .Daisy charms an random enemy .
Allies deals more damage to charmed enemies
“Flower bouquet” & “pretty thing” will increase duration of the charm , if the enemy is charmed.

Friendships

Daisy & Donald
Daisy & miss piggy

15 Likes

How did you make the icons for the ability

2 Likes

I get all the images from google , then I will edit them with cut +mix studio

1 Like

Okay thanks

2 Likes

Sieht sehr gut aus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang, the images you used for Daisy & Her skill icons practically makes this look official. My only critisms is that Green & Blue skills suck because this concept feels like a kit a healer would use & a one time only heal ability would not be very good for a healer. Blue should be activate a different way such as getting a debuff.

1 Like

GREAT CONCEPT!
It looks really nice and i love the skill pictures!
Great job!

1 Like

Not necessary to just have healing skills for support heroes ,
Also the green and blue ability will be have some controlling mechanics when daisy reaches red.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney