I don’t see that level yet but I think you can try this :man_shrugging:

What heroes have disables?
This is my team, I get wrecked by Darkwing too:
Mickey
Scar
Baymax
Buzz
Ian

Ian can blind and shrink Darkwing which may help. Also if you have Baymax’s Olaf disk you can freeze Darkwing at the start of each wave allowing you to quickly defeat him.

1 Like

Magica with megavolt disk shuts him down.

1 Like

Hello here

1 Like

Hello, but please use other suitable topics to say an hi

1 Like

Cheshire Cat has an attack that can target invisible enemies, if that helps. Depends what options you have

5 Likes

Oh also I can resist pointing out that this thread is essentially “DarkWing Duck is too Dangerious” :grin: heheheh

3 Likes

Seeing as your issue is specifically a friendship campaign, I’d say have woody and bo do some friend power up missions until you can brute force your way through.

1 Like

You could use bunsen and beaker darkwing will be forced to kill beakers and not bunsen

please don´t revive dead topics and is a friend campaign so the characters are limited

1 Like

Idk i just like darkwing duck

1 Like

There is a different thread for that here:

This thread we are currently in is about fighting against Darkwing in friend campaign.

Be careful about reviving old threads and/or posting off topic messages, it’s too dangerious
tumblr_prolg0KTO21spcszdo4_500

2 Likes

Great referral to the post but also, A plus pun, my friend. That was brilliant

1 Like

I usually use a Cheshire Cat to take down invisibility heroes such as Darkwing Duck etc.

but as in a friend campaign Im not quite sure

Too me, he is annoyingly BAD

How? And why does posts need to have 10 characters in it?

it´s just a rule, I don´t know but you can only do this (10 characters) when you don´t want to say more things

(10) :stuck_out_tongue:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney