Darth Vader Hero Idea

Darth Vader: Role Damage. Position Front. White Skill: The Power of the Force: Darth Vader Grabs the closest enemy and uses the Force choke dealing damage and throws them to the back of the enemy team stunning them for 10 seconds. Green Skill: Light Saber Counter: Darth Vader blocks a melee attack with his light saber and then swings his light saber hard back at them dealing damage and and knocking them back. Blue Skill: Laser eye debuff: Darth Vader chooses a random enemy to shoot his laser eyes at removing all of that characters buffs, the debuff has a chance to fail on enemy’s over level. Purple Skill: Light Saber Change: When Darth Vader reaches 0 Hp he changes his light saber color and revives himself to Hp. Red Skill: I am your father: Darth Vaders basic attack does 2x more damage after he has used Light Saber Change during that wave. Please add him! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Umm okay first off this looks more like a concept and that does not go right here.

First of all, this is in the wrong section.

Second, this concept is flawed, space out everything, your missing alot of things and…

I’m no Star Wars expert, but i don’t think Vader has laser vision

According to Perblue, they said ther were not adding Star Wars characters. Sorry.

3 Likes

Thats darth vader would be unlikley

I noticed Disney Magic Kingdom has just got Star Wars characters so you never know in the future.

It dosen’t matter what other games are doing. Perblue had said that they are not adding characters from Marvel and Star Wars.

They confirmed this long ago so its pointless to asking for star wars or marvel charthers

sounds rude

Dont revive dead topics please and perblue said they wont add marvel and star wars charthers so darth vader cant be added

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney