Day never shifts?

Hi there, morning.
I just want to know is it new feature or what, the game day seems never shift again since the latest update
I
It keeps staying at night in the game. Does anybody encounter same situation? How can I fix this bug?(if it is)

As you can see in the background, its at night. However, it just remains darkness even if its morning in real life.

2 Likes

Can you expand on this?

what do you mean “expand”

Be more clear

Basically asking if you Can put more detail Into what exactly That you are stating/questioning . Maybe provide a photo?

When it’s in the morning in real life, the game will also show daylight at its background.
However,it always shows eternal darkness instead changing as time goes by.

You can see that it is at night right now, but normally when it is morning, the background will be be brighter and the sun will rise.

To be honest, I never noticed it be light, always dark. The only changes I’ve seen is when it’s winter and there is snow, and the plane that flys in background changing the banner depending on the anniversary year for the game. Other then that, only remember it being dark.

3 Likes

But I will also say this as a suggestion to @Leaf , maybe can do more like the snow theme and have a different thing per season. So winter is snow, spring can be cherry blossom pink flowers, summer can be as is now with nothing, and fall can be various color leaves (red, orange, yellow and brown) falling from the sky.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney