December 2020 Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh

December Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode December Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new Hero, Kronk from Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove!

Kronk

dialogue_kronk
Kronk is a front-line ”Support” character. Kronk will be the December Sign-In Hero.

Skills

Conscience Decision
Kronk can’t decide what to do so he asks his conscience, causing an Angel and Devil to appear on his shoulders. He has an equal chance to listen to either his Angel or Devil and perform their corresponding skills.

• Angel: Kronk’s Angel plays his harp and makes Kronk and his allies invincibles.
  • Devil: Kronk’s Devil readies for a fight, giving Kronk and allies increased Basic Damage.

Delicious Dinner
Kronk turns to his Angel and Devil to help him decide what to do with his spinach puffs, picking his Angel or Devil based on who he picked the last time he used “Conscience Decision”. Kronk cannot use this skill until he has used “Conscience Decision.”

• Angel: Kronk gives his spinach puffs to his ally with the least HP, healing them and giving them increased basic damage.
  • Devil: Kronk eats his spinach puffs and whacks the closest enemy with the plate, healing himself and dealing damage to the closest enemy.

Pull The Lever
Kronk pulls a lever causing a random enemy to fall through a trapdoor in the floor and, after a few seconds, walk back into the battle.

Trap Door
Once per wave, a few seconds after Kronk is reduced to 0 HP, he comes back to battle through an unlikely trapdoor and heals.

Shoulder Guides
If an enemy deals more than a percent of an ally’s max HP in a single hit, Kronk immediately uses “Pull The Lever” and targets the enemy who dealt the damage to his ally. Kronk’s basic attacks are modified if he last listened to his Angel or Devil during “Conscience Decision”. This does not take effect until Kronk has used his “Conscience Decision.”

• Angel: Each time Kronk basic attacks, he heals himself and allies.
  • Devil: Each time Kronk basic attacks, he removes energy from enemies he damages.

Friendships

• Kronk and Yzma

December Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on November 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on December 1.

Servers 1-22 Update

New Hero: Kronk will be the December Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Manticore will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Sadness will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Captain Amelia will replace Belle in the City Watch Shop
  • Ian Lightfoot will replace Pleakley in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Powerline will replace King Louie in the Arena Shop
  • Jasmine will replace Tigger in the Coliseum Shop
  • Scrooge McDuck will replace Kida in the Heist Shop
  • Miss Piggy will replace Animal in the Guild War Shop
65 Likes

So that is his job?!

5 Likes

So he’s not a diamond crate like his leak said he was

6 Likes

Pull the note, Kronk!

11 Likes

O.o

Kronk Yay! Time To Make QF die

Ian Ian! Ian Yep Thats ian!!!
Yay! Finally Could star the Boy!:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Booo— he was supposed to be diamond crate exclusive :sob:

And shop rotations are really boring this (next) month, ohh…

16 Likes

TOooooo Boring…

4 Likes

Nice

Nice

NICE

Overall, nice :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Why PB😔 I wanted him to be diamond crate like in the video

4 Likes

Sorry, but this is just ridiculous… he should do one or the other or give player a choice with a 50:50 if on auto… The heal power is particularly poor as it is likely to result in unhelpful outcomes more often than not. The heroes with the least HP are typically (quite a few exceptions with newer heroes) the back line control / support characters. Many of these (though by no means all of them) have very little use for increased basic damage. Meanwhile, Kronk will be standing in the front dying whilst Delicious Dinner is busy being used to heal someone and give them a BD buff when they are not in danger and have little use for BD buff.

Sounds to me like it’s PerBlue that “don’t know what to do” rather than Kronk.

4 Likes

And I guess there won’t be patch notes 2.5 this week? :roll_eyes:

or maybe they will be? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sign In Is Way better for all players!!
You need to Be toooo lucky To Get Diamond Crate Exxlusive hero.

14 Likes

Of course, and magically people still gets diamond exclusive in the first week from the black market, war crates or other crates.

And now I will need to wait to March to 6* him, ehh.

6 Likes

Wait I thought the sign in hero goes to surge shop after three months🤔 So why is Amelia CW🤔

5 Likes

Interesting and really unique skillset for Kronk I got to say :-).

4 Likes

It’s not. Belle was sign-in and is now replaced by newer sign-in.

4 Likes

And now the patch notes bigger one next week

2 Likes

FINALLY!

This one is pretty cool.

I like how the Angel and Devil affect other skills.

“Pull the lever Kronk. THE OTHER LEVER!”

I wonder how those will appear in game.

Nice red skill.

Perfect. I wonder what the other will be.

9 Likes

I want to get this in cosmetics because this is a cool icon

16 Likes

Yay! Kronk’s here!

Though I’m surprised- I thought he would be the next Coliseum crate replacement for Baloo. But knowing he’s going to be next month’s sign-in is definitely better!

His skills are also pretty good in my book. I especially love “Pull The Lever”. Can’t wait to see how that skill works.

And I am also excited for Jasmine being added to Coliseum shop! I’ve been looking forward to her return in any of the shops for a while now. Can finally work to getting her up where I want her!

This is an update I’m definitely excited for! Can’t wait to see other surprises soon!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney