Defender momo's art gallery!

Pardon my bluntness, but how come you didn’t say anything about you being Defender Momo sooner? And by extension, how come you’re using a different account now? Are you just unable to access your original account?

2 Likes

My bad, i meant to say it with my first concept saying i was defender momo but i forgot, but i did say that i was defender Momo in the DHBM discord

And just as i forgot that, i also forgot my password to my original google play account that i used for my original DHBM account sadly, and i didn’t start getting back into the game until just a few weeks ago!

And no worries ur good ^^

Also man, the forums feel so weird now without most of my friends i made back then… So many of my old friends hasn’t said anything on the forums for months, i hope their doing okay

You can submit a support ticket to get your account back. Information is mainly Name and Guild.

And I appreciate your concepts art

3 Likes

Thanks! But i’m not sure i even want that account back lol, my highest rank was purple+0 and with my new account i already have orange+1 in 2 weeks! But i guess it’d be cool if i ever wanna go down a nostalgia trip lol

These alt costumes are AWESOME!!
Wish you could’ve added in “Kingdom Hearts” Donald, “Kingdom Hearts” Goofy, or maybe give Dash some rainbow hair so he’ll be called “Rainbow” Dash! XDXD

1 Like

Well, i tried

Thoughts?

I think it’s a pretty good concept laddy

1 Like

Also its super goof!
super goof 3D model 3D printable | CGTrader

Thanks dude!

It’s a no problemo mi amigo,it’s always good to be kind to people

1 Like

Keep up the good work with your concepts

1 Like

I think there might be a slight layering issue with the logo looking like it’s over Goofy’s hand, but this looks great otherwise.

1 Like

Thanks man! And yea that may be the issue lol, im using lunapic!

What in the devil is Lunapic

1 Like

Art program lol

So that’s what it is,never heard of it and plus I suck at art

1 Like

Well there’s always room for improvement! If you ever wanna get better at it, just try doodling a day! ^^

I’ll give it a shot why not

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney