Dev Q&A: March 2021

… They are not a new user on the forums…

1 Like

I want cars I will pm you later

I’m brand new, that was my first comment maybe second… I can’t remember if I said something before wall-e…

Oh, well your profile says you joined in May, so I went off of that.

My bad.

Any chance we can get an option to name our saved lines?
Also, please slow down on heroes and levels! People can’t keep up and are leaving due to that.
Sustainability is something this game is lacking and with the constant heroes and levels and costs,you’re going to kill this game.
Imo.

2 Likes

Yes, actually

1 Like

Another reason why I am considering leaving the game, someone showed me a level 222 red medal and the stamina cost involved in quick crafting it, it’s incredibly unrealistic/impractical.

I already had to cut down my levelling of 10 characters to 5 and before that, had to stop levelling like 10-15 others, because I just could not provide the stamina and gold necessary to advance them at this rate of expense.

If it’s that difficult at a server rank of Red 15 210, I think it will become even more impossible when it goes up again…

Well I would like to see Gogo and Fred from big hero 6 and Anna from Frozen plus Daisy from the Mickey Mouse franchise or anthing related to Mickey Mouse come in during the year because I believe they’re gonna be good.

What happened to the development of Lumiere and Edna Mode?

Wait… I know about Lumiere, but when was Edna ever found to be in development?

Any new contest coming outside of Fortify PB Wallets?

Gogo and Anna are at the top of my new character list.
But I’m ambivalent about Gogo, as I anticipate her skills to be somewhat lacking given the source material (she throws discs, then throws them again?)

Tiana would also be nice, the more chefs the merrier!
Luigini&Remy, Collete, Swedish Chef.
With Tiana, need 1 more for TeamCulinary?

Question, are Raya and Sisu on the roadmap for playable characters?

First, my question: Will the forum avatar list be updated to where we can choose red badges?

Now, i would like to remind everyone what @PawpsicleSticks said at the beginning of this thread. This is not repeat NOT a place to ask if any heroes of any sort are coming to the game. If you want to do that, you can do it in the hero wish list.

So please quit asking “Will X come?” “Will Y have these skills?” “Please, put in Z for me.”

2 Likes

Already a possibility… (looks at my avatar)

2 Likes

Matt PB said that Edna’s one of those characters who is hard to turn into a fighter in November 2019 Q&A.
I just wondered what happened after that.

Estaría bien que agreguen a los personajes de UP ya que es un clásico de Disney Pixar, Luego me gustaría ver a Ana de Frozen ya que esta Elsa y su hermana Ana no

You should post those questions in this thread as that’s where the actual questions are gathered for PerBlue to answer :-).

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I saw people asking questions here so just didn’t think about it. :joy:

No problem and happy to help you :-).

1 Like

Do you think the game could receive new music? Maybe something like this: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Tbf, the Hiest Theme and the Main Menu Theme are pretty great tracks. I just think maybe the battle themes could use a new track.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney