Dev Q&A: March 2021

Like all the Star Wars books that are now “Legends”?

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about (I’m not an SW fan), but the comment you quoted has nothing to do with your comment

You’re right, I mis-clicked there…

Huh… I hit reply on post #18… it should have quoted @Filadee_Djaq who said, “Once something is canon it’ll always be canon.”

My response about the Star Wars novels was commentary about how when Disney purchased Lucas films all of the books in the extended universe where wholesale wiped from canon. Since then, some of the plotlines and characters have made it into canon by way of Rebels and other means. But there are characters and events that were all kinds of awesome (Mara Jade) that were wiped out…

2 Likes

Hello there, I have a couple i want questions and possibly answered…

1.Why is it harder to get hero avatars for profile?
2.Why did you stop making costumes ?
3.Are disney series and shows going to be added?
4.are there going to be new types of contest not the same similar contest?
5.are there going to be extra slots for guilds?
6.are going to be easier ways to get hero chips?

I hope you take time to listen to mines and everyone’s questions.Thank you!

3 Likes

I think they did the skills based on the movie

Same here, and the heist music is also good

1 Like

Metan a Star botrerfly, también a alguien de club penguin , a Bill y porfa el sonido de la música de repente se quita porfa arregle lo

If something is “cannon” it can easily be removed as cannon by the creators. Take Star Wars for example there have been plenty of things that were cannon and one point and no longer cannon now.

Management of a Guild has always been tricky, it is not easy to keep track of who is participating and who is not, this is even more true since “Endless Surge” as there is no longer a period between Surge events during which you can see who participated and who did not (you look at the situation as you near the end of the round, but it is far from ideal). Can we have more stats on players historical performance - ideally visible only to Guild Leader / Champions (and an option for officers). Otherwise Guild Leaders end up having to do their best to understand who is contributing and who is not - and it is not easy to get it right all the time.

3 Likes

Wait, what exactly does “canon” mean? (Not “Cannon”)

Could there be a feature added that lets guild members know what has been upgraded in the guild perks, like an atuomatic message in the guild chat or something? I know it’s probably not important to the majority of players, but there are those of us who like to know what new perk was recently purchased without having to hunt through the guild perk menus or a guild leader remembering to tell us themselves

4 Likes

If going that route, would say to add who bought the perk too. I know some instances in guilds which a champion bought a perk and wasn’t what the ruler was looking to buy next and asks who bought the perk that was bought and the champion who did it wouldn’t admit to it.

During public heist, the Lord may go offline.
When you are alone with the Lord, it is very difficult to continue alone.
Therefore, participants want to get out of heist on their own initiative.

3 Likes

Canon means accepted facts shown onscreen.
Basically, information directly taken from the movie or show without adding personal interpretation.

In terms of Disney Heroes, it looks like only movies are canon, since at least two movies that expanded into tv series have not had their shows acknowledged at all.

Angel is the only expanded universe character we got so far, probably because she’s popular with the Lilo&Stitch fanbase.
Or the Devs really wanted to bring Stitch’s girlfriend into the game.

1 Like

Presumably, the shows have not been a focus because they’re much less popular than the movies, and might mean extra hassle for working things out with Disney (Polaris said a while ago that it’s a lengthy process).

4 Likes

I have a very important question, please please answer,how can I transfer my game progress from this email Id to another email I’d without starting from beginning? Please answer,if you can help,that would be great

I would have to agree with this, Makes where its nearly impossible for the smaller groups an newer groups to reach the top.

This was a good one

If you are correcting him on his use of “canon” rather than “cannon”, you are incorrect- the proper word is “canon”.

Some questions:

1. We know that the Tarzan characters are unlikely due to rights issues. Can you share any other character groups that are also hampered by rights issues?

2. There is some belief in characters following certain themes - classic characters for your anniversary, villains for February and October, etc. Do you consider this a thing? Are there any other themes you can reveal?

3. Is it a priority to match up to current or recent releases? Is there a waiting period to properties like Soul, Raya, or Cruella?

4. Is Slinky going to be freed from his strict limits?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney