DH January Shop Refresh & Prize Wall

Hermoso todo! Pero me perdí la parte en la que sacaron a Démona de la campaña de Élite. Por que razón?

2 Likes

Ian is not at all over used like Zeus. In that graph it’s ONLY Zeus at that crazy high level no one else was even close to him.

5 Likes

I hope this doesn’t imply that Baymax will be reduced in combat effectiveness.

I keep meeting Ian in story mode and Baymax is the only one I have who can hold him back enough to potentally win.
If his combat power gets reduced, I may as stop playing the game, since I won’t be able to fight Ian anymore.

2 Likes

Nope, Baymax is also not at over usage so he seems fine. Like the graph showed above Zeus was just way too high above all the other heroes.

4 Likes

If you have trouble with Ian I recommend getting Tron good and give him his Kevin Flynn disk up to 5 stars, that way one can easily take care of Ian’s Reflect at the start of the battle :-).

Also, alternatively when you meet Ian in the story campaign you can turn off auto and wait until the Reflect duration is over before using the White skills.

Just wanting to help if I can :-).

6 Likes

Why worse hero :grimacing:
Yikes.

6 Likes

Sorry I said anything
Voyd is really one of the worst ones we can get now…

5 Likes

Seems like today is punishment day lol. What did we do to deserve Voyd for contest rewards again?What’s next, a surprise cap raise?

2 Likes

For that we need to wait until Tuesday, and it’s no surprise here.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was looking forward to future cap raises until they decided to change you know what.

1 Like

This surprises me. I imagined at least Shego would he pretty high as well, as I still see her everywhere.

1 Like

zeus_usage

In this graph, isn’t that 2nd line (green one) for Shego?

1 Like

May be but I don’t really see her much in defenses.
I know I use her in attacks pretty much always and many guildmates do so too though

1 Like

Yep, Shego always had the highest damage possible, but it was easier (now very easy) to counter, since it’s all that she does, shatter barely matters outside of invasion. While same for Zeus, but he was and is still able to use his white skill over and over, with barely a second in between due to his red skill, leaving enemies stunned and with 0 energy for the whole battle, with no chance to recover.

1 Like

No, it’s not Shego. Someone else got it right. It’s Ian. Shego is in with the rest of the Heroes.

3 Likes

Uhh. would make sense for Shego to have a green line, that fits her.

Ian, huh? Makes sense too.

2 Likes

The colors are just randomly assigned by our data app.

3 Likes

Who’s the least used hero @Loutre?

1 Like

Miss. Piggy sadly.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney