DH no longer on Amazon?

Can’t find DH in Amazon play store and the latest update is unavailable. The game crashes constantly on my iPhone. So now I have no way to play.

Hello, i still see the game on the Amazon app store.

This is a known issue we’re working to resolve.

Any update about the Amazon app? There is no Google Play option for me on Amazon either. It has been 9 days now. :frowning:

If there is any bug that we deserve an update on its this one. I know people are annoyed with different bugs that affect certain heroes or certain parts of the game but at least they’re getting to play the game itself. There are a couple different members in my guild who were everyday players and are going crazy right now!

1 Like

I don’t have any update from Amazon support about what is happening. I’m sorry it’s taking so long, but this is something on their end and we have to wait for them to get back to us.

6 Likes

Sincerely, thank you for the response!!!

I know it’s not necessarily good news but it’s better than no word at all.

I know that this situation isn’t PBs fault and that Amazon is to blame, but is there any chance that those affected could get some kind of welcome back gift package for sticking this out? Again, not PBs fault but it would be a nice gesture (especially since most of these people probably don’t get on here and won’t know that it was Amazon’s fault). I’m seeing people in my guild try to log in several times a day every day… I know it’s just a game but they have to be going crazy.

I am a guild leader so me not being there does not help. I sent a ticket to Amazon but no word yet. Hopefully other Amazon players do also. Cant hurt. :slight_smile:

@Polaris Can we get another update please? I know its not solved but it’s been 9 days since the last word and it would be good to hear what progress has been made. Thanks!

We are still working with Amazon to resolve this. We hope that it will be better after the 2.2 update tomorrow.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney