DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1] + More

The other disk is Colette, so it’s safe to say Mi = Miss Piggy. Probably it changed when another disk was Mi with Miss Piggy and some other Mi like Mike or someone.

I haven’t seen anyone use Linguini in 2 years.

1 Like

It’s different for Minnie because her other disk is with Mickey
So yeah you’re right

Kinda like how disks given by Captain Amelia are usually marked as “Ca” but Kuzco’s is “Am” because his other disk is with Carl

8 Likes

Thank you for that, I dont use linguini but every month I like check my disks. Now I got it!!

1 Like

Will be changed with next update.

2 Likes

Welcome to the gang! You’re not strong anymore… say goodbye to S+ tier [NAME]!

• 16 nerfed heroes, hero positions changed
  • Some other hero movements
  • Added extra helpsheet ‘How to Earn…’
  • Removed Campaign helpsheet for now
13 Likes

Can I see the tier list? Idk how to find the newest one

first post!!

5 Likes

Hello, will you update the list this month?
greetings and thanks for your work

What about coins? I need coins for uograde my heroes from Y+20 to E+7 :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Coins are best collected from Surge. That gives the most compared to other sources.

2 Likes

Nerfs… nerfs… AND?

8 Likes

The Darkwing Duck characters really need to be buffed ngl… especially Launchpad… Tho Negaduck has been nerfed a bit so that’s at least good. We need more love for Darkwing Duck!!

darkwing-duck

5 Likes

I completely agree with you.

2 Likes

Negaduck was never nerfed. REFLECT was nerfed, which made his one way of surviving on his own make him weaker. His stats are still the same…for now.

3 Likes

Fair point. He’s still a beast in terms of damage. And now that Darkwing Duck’s biggest strength was arguably his red skill with the reflect, he’s fallen down more and more. I remember the days when he was just as overpowered lol. And even though Launchpad has reflect for his patch talent 4, it’s never really that useful. He really should be like Dante where he should be immune to all damage and debuffs at the start with his green skill. He dies WAY too quickly before he even comes out lol.

2 Likes

Launchpad needs his white skill to always trigger both effects to be good imo, rn he’s unreliable at both healing and giving energy. Ofc it’d not be 1000 energy then or he’d just spam his white the whole fight. His crate could also fall faster, the actual effect takes very long to happen.

Gameplay wise Kronk could also use this but it makes sense lore wise that he only listens to either the angel or the devil (also him getting both effects would require a lot of kit changes for his other skills). Launchpad doesn’t have either of these things, it’s just an unnecessary restriction.

8 Likes

Where is Kuzco on the tier list?

1 Like

Middle of B tier. Which is lower than I was expecting, but I haven’t done much testing yet for myself, so… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Honestly, not sure why he is in B tier. Sure, his stats have decreased by a lot, but he can still give 500 starting energy to himself and allies and deal 7 billion damage to enemies who heal with his Carl disk, and he still dodges attacks a lot. If he’s paired up with Shere Khan and/or Luz, his stats would at least increase a bit to make him a bit more useful. I feel like he should be up in A tier at least, not B tier. That seems way too low.

1 Like

I agree plus he could be good after the threats are nerfed and give a bunch of skill power and basic damage to allies

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney