DHBM Heroes Database 1.2.1 (YEAR 6 BEGINS!)

Robot Teddy Bear as mentioned in the skillset :upside_down_face:

Lemme fix that.

There you go.

I guess Ron really is Stoppable!
Shego will be the 150th hero!
She will release with 3.2 on July 6th!

8 Likes

New Challenger Season Exclusive Character Incoming!

Go Go Tomago!
The best players will receive her on August 18th.

3 Likes

Fred is now available!

Vinny will be available as the August Sign in!

5 Likes

Ooooops

Update:
Added Lilo.

7 Likes

Update:

Bolt becomes available tomorrow!

7 Likes

Update:

Happy Spooky Month.

Ariel and Gadget are Available!

4 Likes

It’s a spooky month?

itisaspookymonth

3 Likes

Zeus Will be the 160th hero

5 Likes

Note: Zeus releases on the 19th.

Update: WE ARE BACK!

Everything that has happened since my departure from the forum has been added!

7 Likes

Raya is available now! And is the 165th hero!

I’d also like to thank everyone for there love and support.
I am officially “Admired”. It’s really mind blowing thank you everyone! :blush:

12 Likes

BIG HUGE IMPORTANT UPDATE:

It has come to my attention I forgot to add 3 characters Perblue accidentally leaked.

When leaks things themselves I DO list them here. Just wanted to remind people because been a while since Hamm, Honey Lemon and Kronk leaked.

If you don’t want spoilers don’t come here for a while and don’t read the hidden part of this.

Ok this is who they leaked

Sisu. You probably guessed this one anyway, not very surprising. Was Datamined recently, so if you know the right people you knew this already.

King Triton. Let’s be honest. Lately Perblue ALWAYS does 2-4 character franchise Expansions. If you’re surprised by a second Little Mermaid character you haven’t been paying enough attention to patterns. Also recently Datamined.

big shock (Unless you keep up with Datamined info)

Redacted. This is not a joke or a troll.
Redacted is coming. And was also recently Datamined. Personally didn’t see it coming.

If you’re wondering, the cosmetics for these characters briefly became available and appeared in collections. Yes. Technically if you bought a TON of cosmetic crates, and got lucky you could have gotten the 10 chips and unlocked them. But no one did to my knowledge so I am not counting them as available.

12 Likes

Only the profile pictures of the heroes were obtainable, and there are 6 or 7 avatars for each hero, so I don’t think so.

5 Likes

On this picture you can see that after obtaining every Avatar, you are awarded 10 chips for the given hero.
Screenshot removed at request from Loutre.
This screenchot was sent to me by a friend, during my break from the game.
If you had a TON of Cosmetic Crates you could have unlocked them. I have not seen anyone with them, and no one showed me that they got them.
However this same thing HAS happened in the past (Honey Lemon) BUT proof was sent that the character had been unlocked.

Additionally,
Update:
A Sisu Prize Wall will begin the day before Christmas Eve!
King Triton will be the first character in 2022!

1 Like

You couldn’t get all Avatars, since only the portraits were leaked.

2 Likes

Ah.
Like I said, I was still on my break when this occurred, and I presumed it worked the same way it did before. Thanks for clearing it up!

Update:
Sisu Prize wall is here!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney