DHBM Heroes Database 1.2.1 (YEAR 6 BEGINS!)

Technically this is none, as Sisu is now released and Loutre recently said they might not make it into the game.

Red, not White (for Sven)

Sarah Sanderson’s White Skill

1 Like

Nobody bought that.

They are coming also… you sound like both aren’t coming, it’s not like Triton is in patch notes.
You’re confusing.

Green summons him.
Red allows to summon him once again, but green is first.

1 Like

Update:
More info for some Summoned Characters. (Thanks to the above replies).

2 Likes

Ehh still not totally correct. Sven’s stats are in Kristoff’s Green skill and Sven has nothing to do with Kristoffs white skill (healing).

Let me get a screenshot real quick:

Edit: Credits to @Musketeer

Didn’t saw the edit just yet:

3 Likes

:open_mouth: OOPS! Sorry, let me fix that!

1 Like

I am confused. :confused:

I put this disclaimer on the post as early as October 2020:

I realized I didn’t explain WHICH sign in heroes this applied to.

So I added this a few weeks ago:

At the top of of this post I say:

There is a note I made in relation to the document that says Hercules was made available in a real money deal before the 7th of April 2019, and that this was the first time any sign was made available before the 7th.

Since then I’m sure we can all vaguely remember (Mulan is another example I remember) various sign in Heroes in contest ranking and deals before the 7th of the month. But if I don’t have the exact date on ALL of them, it’s easier to use a disclaimer.

I specified Olaf (January 2019) was the most recent Unique sign in because February 2019 and March 2019 were both pre existing characters being reused. Back when they did that a lot. So I say “Any sign in after Olaf” because Hercules (The First sign in who DEFINITELY did this) was the next unique one after Olaf.

I hope that cleared up the confusion.

3 Likes

Update:
At request from Loutre I have Redacted all mentions of a certain someone Perblue themselves leaked.
They are still counted as Upcoming due to being pretty much confirmed but now is listed as [Redacted] and will remain this way for now.

4 Likes

Update:

After only half a week I can tell you:

It was Anna. And she is getting a Prize Wall!

Plus, Flik will be the new Challenger Season Reward Character! Not only that but he’ll be the 170th Hero!

2 Likes

*January 26th

1 Like

No, that’s when the season will start that will have his chips as weekly rewards. It will take everyone a week to receive any chips. The question nark is there because I’m not certain if the best players will receive enough chips to unlock him. I labeled a week later because that is the minimum.

Ah, ok. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

Anna and Flik are now in game. None available today, though…

Hopper is confirmed to be coming. I can talk about this because Loutre said:

8 Likes

Update:

As stated above, HOPPER IS COMING!

At some point.

4 Likes

When is Hopper coming to the game

Most likely in the next update

1 Like

Do you know when

The patch notes are announced every Friday and they are put into the game every Tuesday.

Not quite “every” Friday. There are some weeks where we don’t get Patch Notes.

5 Likes

Regardless, when it is announced, it’s on a Friday.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney