DHBM Meme Center

It wasn’t. Just another case of overflagging. It’s getting really tiresome and frustrating now.

1 Like

Some person has been flagging posts unnecessarily

3 Likes

I agree @Commander-Rex , it really is getting frustrating.

I think they are trying to sabotage us getting regular… IDK why :thinking: :grimacing:

I’ve lost my regular before for the flagging when maybe one or two actually I will agree with maybe called for. But honestly , speaking the truth gets me flagged and can’t be regular title, then so be it. Will still speak for those that feel the same.

1 Like

I think that every flag should be monitored by @Polaris to ensure no overflagging or other issue.

2 Likes

I agree I think the first flag should auto go to @Polaris and crew to review, not the second time it flagged. If review says it still deserves to be flagged , a message should say what exactly part is offensive /against rules and then give writer opportunity to fix it. If gets flagged again and still is inappropriate then it should remain hidden from community. I’ve said before I wish the messages would say who flagged it, not just the community finds in against forum terms.

1 Like

:grimacing:

Not Really. Then, People would be targeted.

2 Likes

Or at least say “the person who flagged this is under review”, by perblue to make sure it’s not someone just targeting people with unnecessary flags

No intention of downplaying the importance of this discussion or anything, but… can we maybe just go back to making memes here? I think there’s a better place for this discussion than a simple meme thread.

1 Like

3 Likes

Alright I’ll make a seperate topic then, continuing meming

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Credit to @Spicyboi for the caption

3 Likes

Thanks for the credit, @Spark!

2 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Maybe the Tiger going through the hoop? to show how something would obviously not work, and then it does? Also, the “Act 3 letdown” as @Imagineer_V calls it has some good Stefano lines

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney