Hey @Loutre :eyes:

16 Likes

Inner Disney princess meme I made

Template I made

11 Likes

But hades isnt a princess at all

I think that’s part of the joke…

12 Likes

So this happened a couple of days ago. I’m honored, but also kind of surprised. :sweat_smile:
Guild Leadership

13 Likes

Same, the leader promoted me to tactician and I almost never make surge and sabotage :sweat_smile:

My Guild leader said it’s because I’m pretty active and the only other person in the Guild that they talk to aside from their cousin. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me:
download

11 Likes

Really, it wasn’t a rank change. My Guild leader just sent me a private message in the in-game chat one day saying “Hey, I’m going to make you my right-hand man.” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think what he means is that you were seen 9m ago, but are below the person that was last seen 89 days ago.

1 Like

No… It isn’t that… Lucas actually sorted all the members in Myeong’s guild by rank…

5 Likes

OK, I see that now.

I actually didn’t even see that :joy:

It was more confusing cause right-hand man should be champion :man_shrugging:

When sorting by rank, it actually sorts it out by who was last seen online and since Myeong was probably the last seen Officer online, that’s why it went from 89d ago to 9m ago. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Guess I’ll just continue with my last meme theme @Loutre since crate costs go up again instead of down as we only complained about for over a year (really disappointed in perblue how money hungry driven this game is becoming only catering to the 0.01% it seems more and more)….

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

(I base it on Spark’s meme post on DHBM gallery 2)

2 Likes

Finally… Someone else steals memes…

1 Like

Saw this on Twitter. I think it works here as well

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney