DHBM Meme Center

I only knew it because in a class a teacher said he was going to watch it. #SuperBowlBoring.

2 Likes

Super Bowl? More like Super Boring.

10 Likes

None of my friends or teachers even mentioned the Super Boring, so I was left hanging :joy:

10 Likes

Most Sports are very confusing :joy:

11 Likes

True, except for running and swimming :thinking: You just run/swim, pretty straightforward?

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator
14 Likes

Football is the most confusing. I love baseball and watching some Olympics stuff but that is it.

9 Likes

The Olympics at least involves multiple events, so it’s kind of easier to stay engaged with it. Most normal sports, though, can’t hold my interest for very long.

I read that as Super Boing

11 Likes

Now I’m imagining Tigger in the Super Bowl. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, it would certainly liven things up.

11 Likes

Super Boink

17 Likes

Remember that Oreo one from 2013?

16 Likes

Ok last one.

Super Boeing

13 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. The ads are always great. The game itself is so boring

Do not forget (some) of the halftime shows!

4 Likes

True. But I prefer having The Falcon & Winter Soldier and Raya & The Last Dragon trailers.

1 Like

We need Rick Astley to perform at one of halftime shows… :eyes:

12 Likes

You remember when he did perform once but it was lip synched? We shall never forget that…

There’s a subreddit called “Superb Owl” which is all about owls, but because subreddit names typically don’t have spaces when you reference them, it’s written as r/superbowl, which can easily be mistaken as “Super Bowl” which I think is kind of funny. :joy: :owl:

That’s Raya and the Last Dragon mister. :upside_down_face:

Disney ads are always appreciated. Companies pay 5 million for 30 seconds of ads.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney