DHBM Meme Center

Not me… because…

Well I guess but if you don’t really use the meme center much or anything where you would heavily like things, you wouldn’t face the issue much

The two people with the most posts in this topic are regulars, Rex…

2 Likes

Back to the memes

5 Likes

Aight then, here’s a applicable meme

6 Likes

4zxuhd

9 Likes

KP Datamine

9 Likes

Meme center in a nutshell

5 Likes

Random memes

8 Likes

thanks for 10 nice replies in the meme center

3 Likes

Congrats!!

My situation is quite different though…

13 Likes

@Lucas1999 Looks like you are about to get one! Congrats in advance

15 Likes

Honestly, same. Everyone’s talking about all of these different issues with this game, and I’m just here like:
Nick Shrug

17 Likes

You guys are meme-masters!

6 Likes

Should I ask to Discobot?
/s

I know she will get a refresh but I want to make the meme like when we didn´t knew that there was going to be a poll for the refresh

12 Likes

Sorry for the reupload but I need the answer…

Simpsons nerd here, this is kind of a late reply but I’d be happy to give you the context:

The “Say the line, Bart!” meme comes from an episode where Bart becomes famous after he says one of his catchphrases (“I didn’t do it!”) while guest starring on Krusty the Klown’s TV show. At first Bart is happy with being famous, but over time he grows weary of everyone always hounding him to get him to say the line. This leads up to the scene at the school where the entire class is staring eagerly at Bart, waiting for him to say it, to which he reluctantly complies after one of his friends asks him to say the line.

11 Likes

… Have you not been reading this thread since the Hero Refresh poll was announced? People have already been finding other things to meme about for a while now.

Also, just because you didn’t get a direct answer last time does not mean you should reupload the same exact meme again to get an answer.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney