DHBM Meme Center

Okay, got it. I misinterpreted Musk’s meme and thought the refresh info was already out. My bad!

1 Like

Yes I know…

I was saying that to Myeong, not you, sorry

it doesn’t work like that due to few well know heroes.

Kim would like to talk with you

4 Likes

5038cf

4 Likes

Basil and Kim: Allow us to introduce ourselves

When someone tells you Dash will have up to 100% Armor Negation after R19:

11 Likes

10 Likes

I’m sorry, but you are seeming really mean right now. Stop criticising me everytime I post.

What?? Its just the template, and with no disrespect, that’s not the point.
I would never discriminate anyone for there gender. I am not discriminating anyone. Dont take the meme personally, it’s not meant to offend anyone.
Overall, I just hope you know that I’m not meant to hurt anyone. It’s just me saying stupid things unintentionally. Please dont take anything serious, I promise that I’m not trying to discriminate anyone.

(Sorry if i overreacted there, I’m trying to simplify my point)

1 Like

Look, I’m sorry if I seem overly critical of you right now, but if you really want me to get off your back:

1. Don’t repost the exact same meme twice.
  2. Follow along with the discussions the rest of us are having more closely. The point I was making was that you keep asking “What are we going to meme about now that KP is getting a refresh?” after everyone else has already found such other stuff to meme about.
6 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Does anyone have any ideas do make this into a template?

God dang it Rex, you took my idea!

3 Likes

Lol, that’s like my trademark meme now.

Ok, it think this is a way to use it?

7 Likes

Would you mind if I posted my Wasabi meme with that template? I don’t want it to seem like plagiarism…

1 Like

Of course. Anyone can use that meme, lol. I only said it’s my trademark meme as a joke since I use it a lot.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney