DHBM Meme Center

1 Like

Here’s the template I used. Not original but I still think it’ll be pretty funny.

1 Like

I think it’s like this.

13 Likes

Template by me.

example

13 Likes

12 Likes

I always find that the quickest way to unlock the black market is by raiding the elite campaign

4 Likes

For me it appears instantly as I raid if the 20 hours passed

6 Likes

Huh, I guess that’s a way to do it.

I have the same experience. I raid the elite campaign every morning and I always find the black market and every other day also the mega market

4 Likes

6 Likes

15 Likes

Me waiting the 20 days for see memes about your Regular

Summary

(ᴬⁿᵈ ᶠᶦˡᵃᵈᵃᵉ ʳᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ)

6 Likes

And also Musk. Cannot forget about Musk. :grin:

3 Likes

and you

9 Likes

Awww. Thank you.

I deserve it the least of you folks but I’m glad you at least think I should have it back :grin:

7 Likes

I hate to double post but I made a new template

I publically submitted it under the name Rubbing Things In. I think it could work like when someone is bragging and you’re still struggling.

Here’s a example

8 Likes

With threads like these, there is a big difference between spam/2x posting. Because I posted a meme within 2 hour intervals and I think it is ok. Just wanted to share those thoughts
(I know it is a tad bit off topic)

3 Likes

Thank you for saying that. I’m always so self conscious about posting and stuff cause I’m always worried it’s spammy or annoying.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is everyone tired of the Madagascar stuff btw?

I probably talk about the franchise way too much. If so, I apologize, lol. I’ll stop. I just really love it and especially the third movie even though a lot of people don’t like it and I totally get it. It’s a very hard franchise to like honestly.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney