19 Likes

5 Likes

I made that exact same meme :confused:

1 Like

Wait, what?

Here @Rinoxer0nte

6 Likes

Oh, I forgot it :sweat_smile:

Sorry, Rino. We’re gonna have to cancel you for stealing (doesn’t matter whether it was unintentional or not) a meme :triumph:

(/j)

7 Likes

That’s what I fear when I make a meme

Congratulations, Rino. You stole my meme

1 Like

Vanishes

Here in a flash and gone without a trace.

55iico

Edit: another random thing

55b79y

12 Likes

download (6)

6 Likes

Look I get as a company perblue got to make money, but please stop acting oblivious that the game costs are astronomical and the “proportional upgrades” in shield points, stamina etc isnt enough for players to enjoy… seriously people are quitting left and right Becuase the game costs are too much. I get you say you can only update the server a bit at a time, but please prioritize the changes as suggested by players more often like @The_Real_Numi ; who are just trying to save the game from having too many discouraged players. Don’t do a color rank for a month if that takes up upgrade bandwidth or skip a month of new toons, whatever. There needs to be more focus on quality of life improvements more. Yes there have been quality of life improvements in the game , don’t get me wrong… but it seems like then there are are like three updates later that undo said changes. There needs to be a better balance overall with that. As of right now the scale is tipping more towards scrooge and chore then a game people enjoy (other then those that enjoy being super behind and enjoy game just for social or Disney nostalgia). End rant.

1 Like

15 Likes

13 Likes

unoriginal wish crate joke but yea

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney