DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

Forgot to screenshot:

• fifth star for Miss Piggy
  • fifth star for Meg

But Meg is my first 200k hero!

And also I reached TL 161

11 Likes

Kermit: Maybe I’ll tune my banjo while this giant laser approaches me. (Note: This took lots of tries to get right.)

Cool emoji someone posted

One last rank up for the day. Kermit to R3. Now he’s 135K power and ready to join my main team.

I honestly didn’t think I could do it with only 7K. It was certainly

4 Likes

image Huh… I guess the world records for most stacks of dread will Rest In Piece. : )

So… I’ve won :wink:

RIP Fear

@LetsGetDangerousBro @Commander-Rex
Why did you guys both change your profile pictures?! I got so confused when I saw 3 Sorcerer’s Hats had liked my comments! My initial thought was, “When did Imagineer start using alts?”
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 2.14.07 PM

5 Likes

I changed mine back, it was just for the joke. I guess today is Have Fun With Imagineer Day. I must have slipped my memo.

Due to some hijinks and ‘torture’ that was done, I am dead and my soul is tearing apart into fragments. More information will come soon…

11 Likes

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 6.08.08 PM
Should I do it?

6 Likes

Y E S you should.

Looks I have some reading to do!

Just realized both of my chefs are at the same rank

18th 5-star disk!

14 Likes

Okay. This is officially the last promotion of the day. This was such a successful double drop day.

Got him to R5 and now over 180K, he’s just around the same power as my Max. I am also so close to getting the Mad Hatter disk. But is the Hank & Dory one better? Not sure yet.

1 Like

Mad hatter disc is better. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the Hank & Dory disk is a bit more flexible. Outside of teams with Kermit, I don’t think teams using invisibility are super super common.

Hmm, seems so. Stunning Sapped enemies just makes him even more OP. Who would ever have thought Cheshire Cat of all characters would be the best character in game?

Honestly, I’d believe it. The Cheshire Cat does love causing chaos and trolling people, after all.

Does that mean I should start working on him again?

He’s not really the best, but just tell me.

Very much so. The Cheshire Cat has an absolutely ridiculous damage output that even I think should be nerfed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney