DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

Sort of ~

But, Arena Platinum I on Server 1 is full with a bunch of people that have Red 10 characters. Coliseum is a bit easier, but has many people who have high ranked characters

I know… You like the new name?

Simba and Nala are okay-ish
Elsa has potential

But other two… bleh. :frowning:

It’s nice

All look very easy :upside_down_face:
(Ignoring the fact I have a R18)

For half a second, I thought you were talking about the heroes, and was very confused. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me, too. And I was like, “Neither team is really properly synergized for either of those units, though…”

2 Likes

I was always bad at team building… I didn’t even notice how badly synergized those teams were… I always had to rely on others to build a team, or just steam forward with my badly built team.

But apart from that… nobody thought about using a defensive support. Or a support in the first place :sweat_smile:

Someone like Mulan or Max is good but that way it’s still easy

I’m not the greatest, either. Sometimes, I just try to remember one thing each unit specializes in and match units based off of that.

A New O6

image Also… what does this do? I put a badge on D&B and it’s been showing up ALOT.

Meanwhile in my platinum ||…

1 Like

Better but still zero supports and that Pooh as only healer.

Lol

1 Like

Something Basil and Kim (or some heroes, actually) can’t do, Evade a disable. Thanks to evasion, D&B have a chance to dodge a disable without affecting them.

That’s a lot of Maximus…

Yes but I still can´t beat anyone :frowning_face:

Cool! That’ll be super helpful, thanks for the info.

Look what I have started :joy:

Thanks to “Evasion” I got past Chapter 2, the amount of stuns and freeze really kept D&B from dishing out damage. Also, don’t gotta be rude Ducky.

1 Like

I love how it took @Prince-Aamir 2 hours to defeat me and I defeated him first try…

Newest red

Once again, didn’t need to do city watch for her red skill

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney