DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

PvP is sparring in chat right?

Kermit’s Red skill unlocked

8 Likes

And much more: Arena, Coli, Surge, CW, Campaign, Invasion Breaker.

Wasabi will mostly be nerfed for Invasion bossed

1 Like

Oh, ok TY 10ch

When I started playing DHBM, the thing I was most excited about the game was the friendships between characters from different worlds. And the one friendship I was particularly looking forward to discover was Elsa / Frozone (as a big fan of Frozen and the Incredibles). It was my main goal and the only reason I kept playing the game at the time. And today finally !! :star_struck:

I’m so happy to have completed this campaign, it was very fun ! Now I must find a new friendship campaign as my next milestone haha

10 Likes

It’s sweet as Honey…

And of course she have 7M more HP than Kim and… 3500% more damage-in, sure it’s well balanced…

4 Likes

Oh yeah, my cosmetic crates sucked

3 Likes

Anger emojis says it all.

1 Like

I actually forgot to post this but I finally unlocked wasabi!! And promote Mulan and higher TL with launchpad again!?

4 Likes

How did I defend?

Dig-----dust

2 Likes

You mean Disgust? Well most of his or her heroes have Tenacity, the silence could have worn off faster. Anger could have defeated the enemies with Boil Over.

1M
I know I’m late, but I’m still proud.

13 Likes

31/30! Baby!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

11 Likes

My 10th nice reply!

3 Likes

Got him, thanks to Black Market!

17 Likes

Ah yes “De adentro hacia afuera”, My favorite movie

7 Likes

What is that in english? ty

Is inside out translated
But it should say “Intensamente”(in america) or “Del Reves” if you live in spain

2 Likes

1st and 2nd R19… I’m not excited. R19 has terrible badges for both of them :sweat:

(Meanwhile Hiro got good badges… plus, Sparrow and Pleakley got 260 Armor Negation. Oh, and did you see my meme in the meme center? It’s true. Dash now has 330 Armor Negation. So basically he can deal true damage and crit.)

Another 6-star…

Oh, and stars now have outlines.

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney