DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

I wonder if this will happen to everyone else too…

Here goes nothing…

Oh Well, not the best reward but still good.

13 Likes

The odds of acually getting Mr. Big (that’s what you wanted, as far as i’m aware) from a single diamond crate is extremely low, the best bet is the black market

4 Likes

I did what Mr. Big and Koslov, but I guess you were right about the low chance rate.

Sweet

3rd and 4th Red Skill.

And I never realized that my account is 1000 days old. :laughing:

15 Likes

:open_mouth:

what are you waiting for

Me before 2.7 update: Just waiting for servers for start updating

I meant to post this yesterday but new user limit

1 Like

honestly no clue

I was wondering why I was being sent so many messages from the guild officer :joy:

I withstood another two attacks before someone finally beat me (unlucky #13 :frowning_face:), and then the enemy guild tore through the second floor and Diva like they were paper. Still pulled off a clean victory with all the defense points, though.

18 Likes

Nick is pretty much the reason why I was accepted into a new guild :joy:

8 Likes

Lol nobody thought of using Ian against that?

1 Like

7 Likes

As a Zootopia fan, this pleases me.

1 Like

It survived two Ians and a Wasabi, not to mention a chariot full of Maximuses and Cheshires (all Red). The third Ian did me in.

5 Likes

Interesting to know

2 Likes

How?! Tell me more about this power…

6 Likes

They all died by boosted Mulan before being able to do anything. Thought Ian’s reflect was the best way but forgot that it works against Mulan maybe like 5% of the times since they usually choose different characters

4 Likes

I have +150 purple skill levels on Nick, so his Skill Power is through the roof, and his red skill shares 35% of that with his allies. Then Li Shang is boosted six ways to Sunday by that, and mine has +50 blue skill levels. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Mr. Big and Coleslaw cosmetics

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney