DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

11 Likes

Someday we’ll find it, the ghostly connection
Between the bathtub, three creepy kids and me
La de da da de da da
All of us under it’s smell

2 Likes

Was this a intentional reference to the opening? If so, kudos, my friend.

It was not, but we can pretend that it was.

6 Likes

52m58a

1 Like

Yeah. I think this might be a tease. Remember when Anna was teased in some friend missions?

… Or it could just be a character mention that’s neither here nor there definitively in regards to whether or not they’ll appear in the game.

3 Likes

That’s not a tease. As Myeong said already, it’s just a mention.

And why would you use Anna as an example? She’s not even in-game yet :thinking:

7 Likes

Why did Sadness is B tier? She’s a good and tank.

OK, OK, here’s the update.

I’d still like to see some explanations for some of these placements. And still better image quality and size.

14 Likes

I mean it’s his opinion, let him do what he wants :sweat_smile:

(Altough if there’s one placement I don’t understand is Li Shang. How is the king of shields in E tier lol)

15 Likes

…it’s still (agreeably) inaccurate.

• D&B, Nick, Oogie, Syndrome, Basil, Mim, Mushu, Facilier, Kim, Kida, and Stitch are nowhere near S-tier.
  • Kermit, Bunsen and Beaker, Darkwing, Swedish Chef, and Pleakley deserve to be in S tier.
  • Finnick, Tigger, Baymax, and Powerline need to be in B tier.
  • Kronk, Minnie, Sadness, and Dash should be in S or A
  • Randall, Belle, Hiro, Yzma, the Beast, and Zurg need to be in B
  • Everyone in D-tier need to be in B tier, except Aladdin, he needs to be in C
  • HOW IS SHANG IN E???
  • No one deserves to be in E or F tier, except Ralph
15 Likes

Actually,

• in someone’s experience for thoughs, ideas and opinion.

• there’s also little possible to both A and B.

• you know for my opinion, Li Shang is a little difficult as a bit to stop these enemys, but if announce that hero reflesh about Li Shang become strong like kim, I’ll upgrade it.

• E is a less

Mod Upgrades add quite a bit as well. About 200k out of >500k of my Nick’s power comes from his mods. :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost all of that is offensively wrong.

And this is why the whole “user ratings” idea PB suggested is going to be a joke, if they’re foolish enough to try it…

Somehow, it’s worse. By the way, kudos for putting Nick in S, but if I’m being honest with myself he belongs in A. It takes deeeep investment for him to realize his potential. Also Shang is a beautiful man who needs to be in A with him. :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

I’m not sure I get what you’re trying to say here…

11 Likes

?

?

Does that mean E-tier?

5 Likes

It means both success strong and work same as s

…I am still very confused

13 Likes

Why put Mr. Incredible in F tier? He does so much damage and increases his attack speed by 400% and heals. Violet also give allies a good shield , so why put her in E? :thinking:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney