DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

What about his Red Skill, he can heal Disgust and reduce the damage she takes. (why do old heroes get the best red skills??)

“best”

4 Likes

I think that most of the old heroes red skills are good, with one exception: Yax

1 Like

This is very untrue. Some have good skills that save them like Rex, Sulley or Buzz. But most before late 2019 have ones like Woody. Only one effect and it’s just not useful.

Granted, not every hero is like this, but the majority are. Newer heroes are always safer and better to invest in. No matter their skillsets.

4 Likes

I agree but Woody’s red skill is really great
but when “maxed” and then again maxing many red skills is whale peoples thingy

Today in Era of Disgust and Kermit
Slow Teams are viable(Thanks to Yax)

4 Likes

That is true. Woody actually has a lot of potential in his skillset. He just needs a good refresh and he could be a very good character. Quite sad.

I was talking about his red skill :joy: The purple skill is ok, but increase slow to at least 30%

I think my friend here could use some help with some hero building, lol.

so yeah

So I have been using this team for a while now and was wondering what you guys might think

1 Like

It’s not bad really, just make sure you level skills and you should be A-OK. But I also must ask, why didn’t you put in one of your more powerful Heroes? I’m not trying to be rude I just wanted to know.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know why I didn’t, I’m trying to get all of my heroes to rank orange, or at least closer to it it’s kinda hard though I mean for one kind of badge needing 50 is a lot.

Not every team comp will be made up of “your stronger heroes”

Yep
Synergy > Power
Not that I know a lot of synergy, but I know that is better to just put your 5 strongest heroes in a team…

2 Likes

Yeah… I have Pleakley and Magica in my top 15 but rarely use them, just as backups. Synergy makes teams better

6 Likes

Spoiling my White skill icon for my next concept which is The Boss Baby. What do you guys think?

20210420_233526

16 Likes

Sulley roars at his Skill Description.

Sulley tells Boo to throw toys at Skill Description.

5 Likes

I can´t be the only one that thinks this looks similar:
9d13b268b3cffb6acf143ffb51b4c7f62bdef028_2_645x500

13 Likes

They look similar and different at the same time, my mind is boggled

12 Likes

(Thanks @Rinoxer0nte :grin:)

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney