DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

There’s… a lot missing from this image to tell us how exactly how this fight went down. For all we know, that could be a Level 1 White Rank Honey Lemon.

1 Like

What level and rank is HL? can you show a picture of the results and tap on her?

Here Rino with more memes references!
e1485b712e4ee2e31cc9def1a78c8c6402ac2294

8 Likes

DHBM version of the meme

lol, Look at Sulleys health

:question:

Okay, fair enough… but that still doesn’t tell us enough about this battle.

imageimage

Well, that explains why you won…

2 Likes

She had a MILLION Health, Sulley took 2.8 M Damage, I forgot to screenshot but that’s the dead truth.

Okay…

Beliavable.
If you are gonna make spars, make them fair, both at red 1, with RS both and with skills upgraded.

1 Like

Actually Sulley would have died if Honey Lemon was a bit more upgraded…

7 Likes

:white_check_mark:
:eyes: @SimplySwifter

I think we’re also forgetting that one-on-one spars aren’t an accurate measurement of a hero’s power? Sulley is a frontline tank, while HL is a midline control. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

So then what are you trying to say?

… That that one-on-one battle you posted where Sulley & Boo defeat Honey Lemon does not accurately show how powerful one of them is compared to the other.

1 Like

So… does this count?

I can redraw it in Ibis to look better! :eyes:

2 Likes

Well, yeah but… Alice sucks… and this

@SimplySwifter, no offense, but what point are you even making with these spar results??

6 Likes

I’m not trying to make a point, when I make an opinion about a certain hero someone always seems to contradict me. I’m not saying they’re being rude, I just trying to understand.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney