DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

That’s the reason why the invertor said the Hub was the DLC of the city. Hahaha

Must be 97 Chapters

Disgust doesn’t like the fact she got promoted to O4 (she’s my highest ranked inside out hero now)

1 Like

Angel being cute while a portal opens behind her.

5 Likes

Got this badge. I try my best to like people’s posts, I wish I had more likes per day honestly since there are so many amazing, hilarious and brilliant posts you guys make all the time.

3 Likes

Now I’m on 102 but launchpad is keep appearing :smirk:

New TL and TL 115 challenge rewards.

I did get Li Shang to O6, but didn’t screenshot…

13 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

Wait, WERE YOU USING A HERO THAT GIVES REFLECT

16 Likes

4 Likes

Somebody made it a bit worse for themselves…
tenor (1)

10 Likes

Another friendship campaign complete

13 Likes

Well… ouch, and surprisingly I won

4 New Team Levels!

I should reach the max cap tomorrow… :eyes:

A new disk and a new 5 star disk!

Disgust is my 12th 6 star!

Promotions! Dash is my first Red 18!

2 Heroes over 1 million power!

Stitch… :cry:

11 Likes

Captain Hook did something wrong that made Ralph mad

9 Likes

Ok so after a full week of being sad about not being able to use Amelia in Challengers this season and feeling personally attacked by PB because of it, I’m now feeling even more attacked by them by increasing Red Team heroes SP… like seriously PB you just gonna stick a knife in my back like that Among Us style?

And this was my original post before PB made things worse😡

8 Likes

PB is really trying to push Ian on us, aren’t they? Last season’s rules heavily supported using him too. I had hoped Challengers would offer a breather from the meta by giving unconventional heroes a chance to be useful, but now it’s just being used to double down on forcing everyone to build a specific character.

“Freedom of Play” is as hollow and empty as the actual gameplay. PerBlue’s game design is aggressively focused on maximizing profit. :pouting_cat:

8 Likes

First R18!

Ch. 39 Complete!

That last level took quite a few tries thanks to Fear and his crit negation but this team worked for me in the end:

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney