DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

Out of context these would be very creepy.

But I like it.

14 Likes

Yep

Nope

12 Likes

I love how the number is unironically 666. Like seriously, they most likely know of the meme and still chose to do 666. What’s wrong with 665? Lol

So which is the better disk for Honey Lemon?

• Hiro
  • Sally

0 voters

I just don’t want to waist DP on the wrong disk

I see, Would be better if u make a topic for friendship polls and stuffs that would help a large % of player base :slight_smile:

True… guess I’ll go to the old topic😂

She’s broken

New 6-star!

12 Likes

No. (He) didn’t cheated.

Waste of your precious gold :eye: :lips: :eye:

With 200M gold, I have lots to spare lol

Fresh meat from S9!

Wonder how it will go, they have a bit more power :thinking:

13 Likes

After about a week of struggling with stage 5 of this episode and wanting Davey Jones to be nerfed. I finally got The Cat the disc I was looking for! :grin:

1 Like

Is it just me, or does it seem like those last 3 sections of dialogue should be said by the other character? Because to me, it makes more sense for Violet to be the one taking issue with Weaselton’s directions and telling Dash to lay low than for it to be the other way around.

Also I had this glitch happen again in Guild Wars recently.

11 Likes

NoOooOOooOOooOooOOooOOooOOooOO

Yeah…it’s either that or PB really doesn’t understand the Incredibles. I’m hoping it’s the first thing, I mean, who doesn’t get the Incredibles? Especially Violet and Dash

2 Likes

It would also make the first two sections of dialogue sound like Dash is having a conversation with himself, which definitely doesn’t seem right.

Well, I mean Dash talks way more than Violet usually does, so it’s possible, lol. But yeah, I have no idea what they were doing with that campaign

1 Like

Isn’t Violet the short kid with blonde hair?

5 Likes

Yep. And Dash is the tall, skinny kid with long black hair.

6 Likes

And Jack-Jack is the stretchy woman, right? And I’m pretty sure Bob is the small baby who fought that raccoon

5 Likes

Yep. And I’m sure that Helen is that guy who is really strong.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney