DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

Use John’s active, knock him back!

Obviously he used active… and weirdly nothing.

No damage = no debuffs. Including no knockbacks. It was always like that as far as I know (unless it’s a skill that does only debuff without damage)

After many years (more like 3 weeks, I’m just exaggerating.) I FINALLY GOT ANGEL’S RED SKILL

4 Likes

Future refresh idea for them :eyes:
Imagine instead of stunning enemies each trap does Snare or maybe both :joy: I can for sure see that getting annoying fast but would seem fun :thinking:

1 Like

There are two i’s in “This guild contest”, PerBlue :woozy_face:

Base32

5 Likes

Such good rewards this time :ok_hand:

And easy contest, which is great

1 Like

Minus cosmetic crates.

But hey, 50 badge crates are good :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I want consistency. Last guild contest had 40 cosmetic crates, this one 18. Why not 20 at least?

YEAAAAAAAH I got my boi (but I can’t promote him til tomorrow because contest :disappointed:)

4 Likes

OH MY WORD LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Not your word, Judy’s! :rofl:

FINALLY!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

Besides the battle badge that isn’t maxed (which probably won’t happen until PB hits the “e”) I just need to max the mod’s level

And yes four armor is better than 4 purple
Here’s +150

And this is a maxed +40 so you can add up and see that 4 armor is better

10 Likes

Only with maxed red skill, and skill level mods rather scale much more.

But still, congratulations on maxed red skill.

4 Likes

Still 4 armor is better because you will get tons of HP every rank and it seems that from the previous level of 250 this was the armor from +40

And the current level 255 armor +40

So really only 723,298 armor difference from five levels which doesn’t seem like much :thinking:
So let’s just say that is the case for 260 +40 that would mean only 5,114,117 armor which means she will have total 20,456,468 armor from +160 purple
Or let’s say she gets 1M from +40 she would only get 5,390,819 armor and +160 would be 21,563,276 armor
While she is probably gonna get 12M+ HP which is a lot when you consider her probably having 67,637,831 HP total x.32 which is 21,644,105 armor which is more than +160 purple levels… so yes 4 armor mods seems like it will always be the better choice… and yes that little amount of armor difference does make a difference (sometimes huge) in the damage she does with Piston Slam by 10M+ damage
Plus you have to consider other heroes like Miguel, Joy, Launchpad and Barley who can increase her HP (and probably other heroes) meaning even more armor than anything that 4 piddly Purple mods can do since it’s a level limit skill which means that SP and BD will not increase her armor at all :joy:
SO IN CONCLUSION 4 ARMOR MODS IS BETTER THAN 4 purple. No matter how much her purple gives she will always be good with 4 armor as heroes can increase her HP

Again.

:confused:

Clearly your not seeing that other heroes can increase her Max HP making 4 armor mods that much more important to her :roll_eyes: You’re to fixated on max red skill and not the big picture

See this here it says (8% of Max HP) which x4 is 32% of Max HP

Kim???

1 Like

It seems they are using characters from the KP franchise
That includes Swedish Chef

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney