DHBM Photo Gallery

135 down… +30 to go

2 Likes

Thanks PB. You are too kind

(Just sent 7 minutes ago)

6 Likes

I am actually surprised to see the double XP there

1 Like

@Polaris this is because the Coronavirus or what is the reason behind this?

Sorry for being sceptical.

2 Likes

shocking surprise, so happy, love port resets :eyes:

We know people are likely spending more time at home, and if you’re spending more time in the game, we wanted to give you a little something to help.

21 Likes

cries happily

Thank You

5 Likes

Increíble no me esperaba ayuda de poliras a hora si tener mas ventaja gracias poliras :smiley:

@Polaris thanks for the rewards

and @Polaris o not think it is ideal to put on a weekly event in which the entire server must contribute (those who have 50,000,000 points)
Well, it would be interesting one that lasts all week and has double the rewards
It would be crazy but something interesting
with great rewards
(I translated it with google Spanish translator)

1 Like

or at least one event in which the entire server has to collaborate

New TL!

2 Likes

Now that’s a great photo
2 more levels till 100! (Stitch is dancing with Felix and Bogo, not sure about Yax and Powerline)

5 Likes

Two new TLs!

165!

Now Nick, Moana and Duke (Animal somehow… too) have their red skill maxed!

2 Likes

I recorded the whole thing but the file got lost…

I got to level 141, I got 3 new 6-star heroes, and I got Pooh, Linguini & Remy, and the Beast to Red

2 Likes

New TL!

1 Like

First 100k hero!

First time being first in Platinum 1 coli. Also, my coli team has now over 1M power! (It’s now slightly bigger than when I took this photo).

Also, I got 2 new TLs today (140 and 141) thanks to their gift and free stamina from the level 140 milestone. Still, all of this was barely enough to get 375k points on FTN (also spent some diamonds to get extra stamina). The fact that FTN are getting harder and harder every single time that they happen kinda annoys me, especially since I’m losing many emojis I’d like to unlock. Can’t spending stamina give some more points? Why do these contests have to be impossible for F2P?

2 Likes

They aren’t. I have gotten to 1M without spending a dime. How? Stocking up

Also, I am just about to get promoted in Coli Platinum 1. Woop!

3 Likes

That’s great! Your level is around mine, so if your P1 happens to be not too much harder than mine you should be able to get into challenrer fairly soon (I’d NEVER hope you find a player with Randall and Beast on R2 in 2 different teams tho. Having 2 teams able to beat both isn’t exactly the easiest thing).

About the contest, I don’t wanna argue. Think everybody can agree that the scoring is too low though.

2 Likes

I got suck in Platinum I coliseum for literal months. I only promoted to Challengers just a few days ago because the people above me promoted one by one until I was in the top. In addition, almost no one tried to attack me, despite there being several players who had significantly higher power than me being in the same league. I basically got lucky.

Sooo… good luck! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney