DHBM Photo Gallery

#2, 4, and 5 have been posted before…

7 Likes

I doubt it was the exact same image

3 Likes

I doubt it wasn’t the same frame :expressionless:

4 Likes

🤦
With that logic I can’t post an image of me getting tron because someone already Posted an image of that, I’ve seen times when someone has posted a frame, and the next day there is the same frame, You can call me out for posting frames but you can’t do it for someone else

4 Likes

No, that’s different. Unlocking Tron is an accomplishment. While posting the same weird frame is redundant.

3 Likes

Say one day someone posts a goofy frame, the next week there is another frame of goofy. Yes call me out for trying to make people laugh but not others, I have seen those frames dozens of times from others and you start by picking on me?

1 Like

Key word being “another”, not “the same”

2 Likes

I have seen people post that frame of faciler a lot as well but heckle me and not them for a random reason?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

You’re talking this too personally. I have only seen the Facilier frame once before your post

3 Likes

So I can’t post it, wow great logic

1 Like

Just stop…

5 Likes

Aaand, new disk!

12 Likes

And you told me you hadn’t unlocked it… I thought you meant friendship campaign-wise not disk-wise… oh well. Congratulations!

2 Likes

I actually used to do levels of this campaign one by one for daily quests for some time, so I already was at chapter 6 lol

2 Likes

6th Red Skill!

14 Likes

My Mushu is now 5 stars! (Yes I know he’s green rank)

8 Likes

Finally first red

10 Likes

First six star! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Uhmm Just 3k far from being my #1 Hehe
6 star!!:stuck_out_tongue::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

My Next project is Li Shang! 5 star for now!:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Thanks Diamond Quest.

He’s going straight into the future projects list, he’s insane :grin:

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney