DHBM Photo Gallery

Baymax squishes Mike’s microphone. Kida prepares to use the force. Nala just blinks.

1 Like

And Felix is staring at Kida.:no_mouth:

1 Like

You do not. If you did buy it, you would probably be frustrated with what happened with the deal.

I meant the stamina not the deal. I wish I had that much Stamina. I need to strengthen a lot of heroes.

Yeah. I see what you are saying now. The stamina is very nice (well was I guess).

Mulan will be worthless :grinning:

Don’t worry, guys. My Zurg won’t hurt you a bit. You won’t even see him coming :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Davy Jones(Oo), Basil(Mu), Rapunzel/Joy, and Mad Hatter(with red) will love this season.

Congrats to the season champion in challengers Coliseum!

Coliseum Challengers Rewards!

Upgraded a Mod for Dash!

And Dash’s mods are all upgraded!

8 Likes

5th 5 star disk!

Also unlocked this one…

16 Likes

Yay… Just because of Triple XP from 113 to 116 in a week…

8 Likes

Oh you’re getting close to red (10 levels until the first promotions)

1 Like

Amazing! But Meg has to be Lvl 128… Is my first O6. At least Mulan, Minnie, D&B and Mushu can be promoted earlier, can’t they?

No! :sweat_smile::sob: All except Mulan have to be at least Lvl 128…

Idk. They go from 126 to 130. 126 is rare tho, I remember only Pan, who in fact was my first red. There was someone else, but I don’t remember who

2 Likes

Pan? That would be great too.

1 Like

Yax as well.

DOT and heal

Just checked all characters, and only 6 can be red at 126 - Pan, Mulan, Rex, Hook, Simba & Nala and King Louie.

A bunch of 127 though

2 Likes

Okay. Then Mulan will be my first red I guess. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

New disk!

Which one is better?

10 Likes

Moana. I mean at this point its damage is insignificant, but Felix’s is really unreliable…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney