DHBM Photo Gallery

My 8th red of the year!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Invasion Results! This is my highest score I’ve received!

Amelia is now Orange 3!

8 Likes

I finally have a phone that doesn’t crash every 3 minutes so I’ve been able to complete 5 chapters today :hot_face:. They used to take forever with my old phone but now it’s a breeze :sweat_smile:.

Anyone want one?

14th Red Skill!

5th 400K Hero!

13 Likes

I’d also take two… :joy::v:

4 Likes

Lucky! What were those chapters about? I could never complete any because of my terrible phone, but that is ok.

3 Likes

I wasn’t really paying attention to the story because it’s been so long since I could proceed with the campaign so I was just trying to get as many levels done asap.

1 Like

Yay now I can post photos on the alt

5 Likes

My arena team finally broke 1 million power.

17 Likes

Mr. Incredible is now past 450k in power. Which makes my main team nearly 2,000,000. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m getting close.

4 Likes

I’ve got only two… :fearful::cry:

I expect Ian to pop up in a contest somewhere in the coming weeks, so I think you will be able to get him then.

That’s at least whst happend to all diamond crate characters lately

Maybe FTN contest :eyes:

7 Likes

I’m waiting for angel to be a progress reward for a guild or server contest lol

Talking about contests, they already gave out enough Basil hero chips to get him to 6 stars. That means that probably the next character will be a contest reward, I wonder who will be.

6 Likes

Cursed treasure

New disk

12 Likes

What’s so cursed about this?

And congrats on the disk (although Darkwing’s disk is much better!)

I need the Baymax disk so I can get the DW disk.

3 Likes

Yeah defitely consider the other disk, it’s what turns Hiro from an ok control to a fantastic control/damage character

5 Likes

Triple 6 :neutral_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney