DHBM Photo Gallery

Like what. Looks fine to me.

His active is easy to interrupt, Basil is easy to shut, and it blocks otber skills from use.

No, it’s out of control.

Poor. He studies anyway. The only good thing, but he dies before doing anything because of CC.

How smart! Omg. :roll_eyes:
Maybe remove all heroes released before 2020?

Yay
 does nothing to him, require someone, and it takes time, unless you use Pleakley combo then you need to fully max 3 other heroes.

1 Like

After active, when will basic attack be used?

Look @Musketeer-Endgame. I get you’re upset that basil isn’t the next Mulan, but isn’t that something to be grateful for? Less meta ruining heroes? And basil isn’t weak either. He’s definitely mid to high tier.

1 Like

To get back on track, with pictures, here some contest stuff!!

Nice top 5% again

Terrible useless skill chips

Mediocre kind of cosmetics. Not much dupes, but nothing interesting either

10 Likes

Images of people shooting other people and people with real guns are not allowed on the forums.Thanks!

16 Likes

Oh so that’s why grim’s meme was flagged

1 Like

It makes more repetive lines.
Mulan. Maximus. Hades. Mulan. Tron. Mulan. Maximus.
In endless loop.

All heroes should be in similar level, not like Basil does nothing and Mulan uses active and all enemies just die. And most of heroes released around Basil does (much) better job as well.

I don’t know maybe Daisy Duck
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I agree, Mulan shouldn’t be this powerful. However, saying that basil is worse than others like Ralph, aladdin, or sally is simply wrong. Basil is not low tier as you’re complaining about. Others could use a buff way more.

1 Like

Please don’t reply to old comments.

5 Likes

Yeah, with numbers. If all of those numbers were at about the same level, Basil would be weakest

Ralph will shut Basil for whole battle with CC.
Aladdin does bigger damage against control role enemies and will dodge his attacks.
Sally will poison Basil to death.

1 Like

What?
“If all heroes were equally balanced, basil would be the least balanced.”

My point is that Basil’s trashiness isn’t determined by how big the numbers are, bu by how those numbers are used

Let’s not forget about Woody’s IMO most stupid green skill!

I really don’t get what you’re trying to say. Basil is definitely viable, he hits hard, has good survivability and good CC, so he’s a good hero. That’s how balance works, isn’t it?

In conclusion, Basil is the worst character in the game. It even physically hurts just to think about his stats.

No negation

No tenacity or evasion

Where?

Once again, old comment.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney