DHBM Photo Gallery

Pleakley. Done.

I went with the crates :joy::see_no_evil:

Ok. Fine. Have fun. No problem here…

What did you get from the crates?

I’m saving them (next time the diamond crate hero changes)

Yeah One Of best border…
And That Kevin Icon + Border = Best

New TL!

cosmetic crates promotion red skill crates some evolutions (forgot to take to slinky) and new 4 stars disk

16 Likes

My best FTN Contest ever. Was better than a lot of Spenders in my Guild and levelled up 3 TLs…
Spent:

In the end I did Top 5% and even Top 1000

I got Cosmetics…

Red Skill Chips I am not interested in…

An evolution to Corey who has more HP than my R0 Megara… :roll_eyes::neutral_face:

13 Likes

Cosmetic rewards:

Completed this campaign

13 Likes

Cosmetic rewards! They’re meh, except the one from Bunsen, that’s pretty nice. And I got a portrait, which is also nice.

12 Likes

I’ll be glad to take that Belle icon off your hands :grin:

1 Like

The zurg emoji describes how I feel about the powerline and nana avatars lol

Magnora Gantuan (Phase 3 complete)!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

8 Likes

A follow-up to my previous meme now that the next Invasion has started.

25 Likes

Kinda off-topic, but here’s few tips:

• Each day when the shop refreshes, you’ll receive free power-ups
  • During Yellow week, you can use Madam Mim for damage against bots. She’ll always use her crocodile form with her active during boss fights, so if you have her at blue, that’s 25% of the bot’s HP as Fantastic damage each time. However, it always targets the closest enemies, so it’ll go for creeps if they spawn.
  • Elastigirl (Ja) and Mr. Incredible (El) are both very useful for bots, since they remove a static percent of armor/reality. Elastigirl in particular is fantastic in combination with Mim.
  • Max out the disk on Stitch (Ma) or Louie (Pa). Stitch (Ma)'s slobber will slow the bot 100%, completely preventing it from moving. He also has a study which is nice, but he has to use the skill first which leaves enough time for the bot to fire off a laser. This means that you’ll need invincibility wards when fighting high level bots.
    Louie (Pa) will slow the bot 75% off the bat, and supposedly this will stack to 105% in combination with a slow ward. Once the ward wears off, his green will slow the bot again. I haven’t used him firsthand, so I can’t confirm that he’s effective, and he’s a newer hero so his campaign will be much more difficult than Stitch’s.
  • Use Animal (Go) for boss fights. With his disk, your team will gain 5/10/15/20/25% attack speed every 5 seconds. Using him is worth the team slot, every week.
  • Nick (with a bunch of purple skill mods), Mulan, and/or Maximus are good for yellow Breaker Quest. Tron (preferably with green skill mods) and Mr. Incredible (El) together are good for red breaker quest, though T&P, Dash (w/ red skill), and Ian are good choices as well. For blue, Cheshire should whiz through it, though Duke Caboom and Elsa can substitute when there’s a “Control/Support heroes gain 75% less energy” ward.

Sorry for giving you an info dump, I’ve spent a lot of time optimizing my invasion teams. I finish all the tiers regularly, so let me know if you want any help with teams or anything like that. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

It’s probably going to be a while before I can properly start playing through an Invasion, but thanks for the tips regardless!

2 Likes

Big EWWW!

13 Likes

I’ll take that chess avatar if you don’t want it…

2 Likes

Contest rewards. Ended up not quite far from @Irrer-Minnie

I’m afraid I quite like these onces, despite the dupes

Also somewhat nice
13 Likes

Some things today

10 Likes

How is this possible!!!

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney