One day left and 5 stars🥳

3 Likes

Wow this photo is interesting😂

Old

10 Likes

Obviously!

Anyway… 9M war power! :grin:

6 Likes

How are they all at 5 stars yet so low-leveled? I know it’s not impossible, but it’s so, so unlikely to happen.

Is it just me or Violet’s pose looks different :thinking:

I think definitely is different

I went to play store to see more photos and… since when Mike show all his body?

3 Likes

PB decided the icons would look better zoomed in on the face some time ages ago, and they don’t ever update the app store screenshots. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

It would be nice if they did so, they have a lot of nice material to make good screenshots. (Like Mickey, Minnie, well every hero have at least a cool pose)

from Imgflip Meme Generator
16 Likes

How do you know what I wish for this Christmas… :eye:

11 Likes

Kind of the same but I want to make a meme :upside_down_face::joy:

What would you decide?

Obviously buff Kim, not a hard choice. Cheshire will eventually have counters, and his head toss is already circumventable, but Kim will never get stronger as time moves on.

10 Likes

Buff Kim. Of course… what else?!

No to add since Kim’s release almost every hero counters study teams and Kim herself, and the data shows another 2 disks which counter her. Badge given to her are terrible, no negation which is stuck at 190 and no evasion which is stuck at 241, and R17 doesn’t change it.

Thank you for not Rickrolling me with that link.

Why not just use Ian or DW or Fear (Re) against Cheshire? Reflect the head damage back to him.

The head can also be circumvented by using a hero that summons an ally with HP lower than your other heroes. My own Cheshire has a tendency to waste it on Sven, and then there’s a 26 second cooldown before he can use it again. I’d imagine Beakers would also be a prime target, so there’s another reason to build B&B.

It still shouldn’t allow Cheshire to deal 20M damage with his head, plus he is control-role hero.

Cheshire will target DW and kill him in one hit if he is invisible.

Clones’ HP scales with SP, so if someone increases SP the clones won’t have lowest HP, and for example Joy will be targeted.

6 Likes

New TLs

Got some free stuff

1m points in contest

Cosmetic Crates…

Meh… That Peter Pan one is cool I guess.

10 Likes

Full set :snowflake:

12 Likes

W o w

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney