DHBM Photo Gallery

Eh.

20M is high.

(And yes, I beat Cheshire. Kim was the last one standing lol)

Comparing R1, R5 heroes to R9 Kim. And even R6 dealt more damage than R9 Kim :woman_facepalming:

Ah.

She wasn’t happy.

7 Likes

Comparing ranks instead of heroes :upside_down_face:

Belle spammed her active more, so of course she’d have more opportunities to deal more damage :man_shrugging:

Yax Party! :balloon:

12 Likes

My first character to reach 900,000 in power! :grin: :grin: :grin:

10 Likes

85th and 86th 6-stars!

13 Likes

Teamlevel 140! :ok_hand: Celebration Screen didn’t show up :cry::unamused: and five Nick Chips aren’t worth screenshotting

But these cool gifts are worth screenshotting!

15 Likes

They are

4 Likes

Yay 5 starsđŸ„ł

13 Likes

Here’s the Amelia-Jim friendship unlock Dialogue:

12 Likes

When you’re mad because your show is cancelled, but it’s Christmas and you need to smile.

(That’s my impretation of Scrooge’s look here)

24 Likes

Scrooge is sus

7 Likes

He’s smiling because he doesn’t have to fight. (The battle is taking place outside his mansion in the city.)

I thought he was thinking, “Look at everyone about to spend all of their money this Christmas.” or something like that.

we all know the feeling when you are about to give the hero a new star and we are missing one chip :disappointed:

10 Likes

I feel you dude. Once I was so close to getting the beast’s red skill. I was literally 5 skill chips behind. No joke. :pensive:

1 Like

Another 5-star disk! I’m finishing my main 15 characters disks this month!

13 Likes

Huge door👀

Can you ahow your top 15 Snowman?

I want to change Donald soon. Hank and Dory and Timon and Pumba don’t feel like working on them since they’re pretty self sufficient at one star, Disgust, Sadness and Cheshire Cat I’m still working on them, then I think I have most disks at 5 stars.
(I know I kind of suck at making teams for colisseum lol, I focus more on Arena)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney