DHBM Photo Gallery

The hero spotlight was causing errors and game freezes, so we had to turn it off. Once we fix the issue, we’ll get them up again.

2 Likes

Oooh…

The forums didn’t report the topic to me

Rest In Peace.
Ribbit!

2 Likes

Facilier is literally reversed. PerBlue really needs to stop this “mirroring”

What do you mean?

Look at the first image. It doesn’t exactly read “Facilier”

Also, if you look at all the creeps and your heroes when they are facing the other way, you’ll see that they’re flipped.

See?

Can’t pass the chapter 26. My goodness gracious shake. The worst level ever!

Any ideas?

2 Likes

Oh, I see it now

Perhaps you could try countering Randall with your own Randall?

1 Like

I know you don’t hace Magica yet, but she is essential to beating this stage. Randall, Scar, and Hook are all powerful when they are invisible or invincible. Unlocking her Megavolt disk will help counter their power

Max probably appears in Powerline Goofy friendship

This would make the most sense the 3 are from the same movie the goofy movie fun fact did you know that there is squel for this movie which called goofy goes to the collage?

Speaking of power line.

People say I have a big mouth…

7 Likes

I’m surprised to say that…but I like his sound effects. Esoecially with Facilier…squeaking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It sounds like someone with a frog in their throat mumbled two words under their breath, then it was recorded and they increased the volume of it.

It is certainly unique… :neutral_face:

1 Like

How do you know? :thinking:

New TL!

I think Powerline & Miss Piggy should take a Selfie together lol

2 Likes

Also, I wished Powerline & Stitch had a friendship (Because, Powerline is based of Michael Jackson & Stitch loves Elvis)

The last one completed, waiting for more :sparkles:

3 Likes

How do you this…?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney